What always bugs me about the Count Floyd intro for "The Weapon"

zappafrank

Most of these posts are quite the funny response from what was obviously (to some) a tongue-in-cheek posting. :crazy: :gumby:

I guess we need a 'tongue in cheek' smilie then but I don't think too many people are taking this thread seriously.. Except maybe Johnnyblaze.. Maybe he should blaze more :P

That said, I want my money back on this damn disc!!!

Unless like someone here already said, maybe it's a Canadian thing.. Wait. I am Canadian! I should know this.. What's half of 3D in metric... ? ;)

Edited by MMCXII

Thankyou OP- this has been grating on my nerves for years! It's like they didn't put any effort into doing just simple math, but just threw this video together as fast as possible :rage: And even if they did realize :oops: the math is off, they just went ahead with the video as is. This does not make me very :D but instead makes me very :rage: Hopefully they will remaster this video and get it right this time. Edited by jacob's ladder

Most of these posts are quite the funny response from what was obviously (to some) a tongue-in-cheek posting. :crazy: :gumby:

I guess we need a 'tongue in cheek' smilie then but I don't think too many people are taking this thread seriously.. Except maybe Johnnyblaze.. Maybe he should blaze more :P

Unless like someone here already said, maybe it's a Canadian thing.. Wait. I am Canadian! I should know this.. What's half of 3D in metric... ? ;)

Yes, I am taking this thread EXTREMELY seriously. I always take every post I read to heart and let it affect me to the Nth degree. Furthermore, I do need to blaze much more because I have not have much experience in that department. Please teach me the ways of tongue-in-cheek humor and pot smoking for I am an innocent and delicate waif

Yes, I am taking this thread EXTREMELY seriously. I always take every post I read to heart and let it affect me to the Nth degree. Furthermore, I do need to blaze much more because I have not have much experience in that department. Please teach me the ways of tongue-in-cheek humor and pot smoking for I am an innocent and delicate waif

I thought so ;)