European Rush Fans Get Ready—Guess Who's Coming???

Yeah. Get ready to be extremely disappointed. Setlist and energy sucks. Sound isn't getting better.

Stay home and save the money.

Hey, it's you again! I was wondering where you were.

• Like 1

Yeah. Get ready to be extremely disappointed. Setlist and energy sucks. Sound isn't getting better.

Stay home and save the money.

Hey, it's you again! I was wondering where you were.

:Neil: Hey fellaz...check out rushrayrush...he just crawled outta his mom's basement to say bad things about us again...jeez

:geddy: That's not very nice

:Alex: Yeah we don't do that to him

:geddy: Hey guys...speaking of touring, how about a South American Tour towards the end of the year, huh?

:Neil: No way!!! I´m tired of touring, and if they can chant to YYZ, let them do the full CA set on their own now...

:Alex: C´mon, Neil...I need to hit the Ipanema beach once again...please, please, let´s do it?

:geddy: Neil, we gotta do this, man. Fans have been waiting for too long. And this time you gotta do the meet and greet thing with them, smile for photos and whatnot...the whole shebang!

:Neil: You know what? I quit!! You can just go ahead and hire Mike Portnoy for the rest of the tour. I´ve had enough of this!

:geddy: Neil, you've gotta do this. The roads are perfect for biking and Carrie will love all the beaches.

:Neil: Carrie refuses to ride on my motorbike with me. We can't bring her.

:Alex: Dammit Neil, she can ride in a bus with Dirk and I.

:Neil: When you guys hire Portnoy, you can ogle his wife on your bus.

Edited by billybobjoe1881
  • Like 3

:Neil: Hey Al do you know how the locals describe Sheffield?

:Alex: Yeah I heard "Sheffield. Wetter than a trouts underpants, greyer than a tramps underpants. Misery."

:Neil: Do you think when we play Cygnus tonight that it'll brighten up their lives at all?

:Alex: Pratt they're Rush fans...We could wheel out Terry Brown as our next producer for Clockwork Angels Pt II and somebody would still complain

• Like 2

:Alex: What's wrong Neil...you look a bit peaked

:Neil: Man, me and Ged just hit up an all you can eat Fish and Chip place. The buffet was awesome

:geddy: Neil ate all the beans...he said that he's got a plot against you because of your flatulent past...payback he says

:Neil: Yeah...for years and years of systematic abuse. He knows I can't walk away when he gives me cheek-sneeks. Bastard

:Neil: Man that was a killer show last night...I think my leg's are almost back to normal. Hey Ged did you notice that bald guy in the front row wearing the shirt that said "Kiss me I'm Hatchet Pete"? He was waaaayyyy into it man

:geddy: I know...he went nuts during "Dog Years" didn't he?

:Alex: Every dog has it's day Dirk :NP:

• Like 1

:Neil: I've always said we should perform Tai Shan Live! :geddy: You wouldn't get past the intro Pratt!

:Alex: That song is so freaking hard to like guys...tell you what, lett's play "I think I'm going bald" instead
  • Like 1

:Neil: I've always said we should perform Tai Shan Live! :geddy: You wouldn't get past the intro Pratt!

:Alex: That song is so freaking hard to like guys...tell you what, lett's play "I think I'm going bald" instead

:geddy: Lerxt, Shouldn't we change the title to "I've gone bald and addressed it accordingly"?

• Like 1

:geddy: Lerxt, Shouldn't we change the title to "I've gone bald and addressed it accordingly"?

:Alex: WTF are you talking about—this is au naturale baby!

:Neil: Liar never prosper Lerxt—ask Spock!

Helsinki, here I come...

:Neil: Hey Ged! Isn't this the guys who hates Clockwork Angels?

:geddy: Sure is neil...I guess he wants a heeping helping of Tai Shain tonight eh?

Helsinki, here I come...

:Neil: Hey Ged! Isn't this the guys who hates Clockwork Angels?

:geddy: Sure is neil...I guess he wants a heeping helping of Tai Shain tonight eh?

Tai Shan :haz:

Amsterdam rocked like hell. :rush: still the best power trio :Neil: :Alex: :geddy: in the world!!!!!
  • Like 1

Here´s me if/when they announce South American dates:http://25.media.tumblr.com/354857a09a93b8dd20b9b3331450eabd/tumblr_mixy2r8wRZ1r41unfo1_500.gif

:Neil: Hey Guys we have to go to Southa America just to see the dancing

:Alex: I agree those guys are the best

:geddy: Hey Pratt, which dancing fool are you in this clip?

:Neil: I'm a Carlton fan...he's got so much rythym—don't you agree?

:geddy: Well, that Will Smith guy is gettin' jiggy with it..pretty good I say

:Alex: I'm the guy in the middle...when i have the runs!

• Like 1