Has Rush cancelled many shows?

They had to cancel several shows near the end of the Hemispheres tour, due to Alex crushing a finger.

I remember reading in Circus magazine or maybe another back then. He injured his finger in Holland. He was in a car accident with his wife. Not positive but that's what I believed happened.

Hi Friends !

I remember back in April of 2008, RUSH was preparing to return to New Orleans for the first time since Friday, December 6, 1996.

The New Orleans Arena had the concert booked for Saturday, April 19th for months.Though I already had my tickets, I had a major concern with an insect in the form of the New Orleans Hornets. Our NBA team made the play-offs and the post-season schedule began with a home game on Saturday, April 19th.

I was just a little bit ticked.

However, tremendous effort & dedication to RUSH and their team of drivers & stage crew who hauled the show from Florida over to Houston for a now-Saturday the 19th performance, and then back-tracked on I 10 to New Orleans for a now-Sunday the 20th show.

Saturday night our NBC affiliate made mention following the Hornets victory over Dallas, "...workers behind me right now at the New Orleans Arena are getting ready to set up for the RUSH concert tomorrow night...it got bumped from tonight, and I can tell you that the Mavericks are in no rush to come back to New Orleans...".

Tremendously great concert and Geddy mentioned right after Ghost of a Chance, along the lines "...thank you, Hello New Orleans...Y'all had some basketball game here last night...it's been a long time since we've been here...".

I believe Presto tour Rush was scheduled to play two nights at the Richfield Coliseum but the circus was in town 2nd night( strange priorities) Rush got bumped and played Blossom Music Center instead. Which i attended best seats ever had for Rush 3rd row center stage. :)