Supersized escargot anyone?

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o586/animate2112/geoduck_zpsf676a0c1.jpg

Oh the Geoduck...we all remember what happened on the RRHOF edition of Iron Chef don't we?

Did they have a geoduck battle :drool:

http://www.therushfo...f-gods-of-rock/

Read for yourself chiclet

Ice Cube, a person never to mince words, had this to say to the Yukon Blade Grinder about the mystery ingredient: Geoduck, “We was like, WTF is that shit? You know what it looks like. Those fools at corporate must’ve been high. I told Snoop to taste it, and see what we’re working with. That wasn’t gonna happen.” Cube, with his trademark scowl changing to that of a puppy dog, “Ya know, I do need to apologize to Miss Dean. I shouldn’t have put the geoduck on top of the Frito Pie and asked her if she ever had one that big. I was raised better than that. For my momma back home—sorry momma.” As they say in Canada, bad show my man! You know if momma isn’t happy…

buhahahaha! - hiding behind my monitor at work and trying not to spit iced tea through my nose....

"I shouldn't have put the geoduck on top of Frito pie and asked her if she ever had one that big......."

Seriously TM- Pure Genius! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Classic line! :D

• Like 2

What the hell is a geoduck? People eat those? :o

A type of clam- they eat them in the PNW, around Olympia in Washington state. That Fish and Wildlife guy looks pretty darn proud of his geoduck

• Like 2

Yes, go watch "Dirty Jobs", they had an episode on the critter.

• Like 3

Oh the Geoduck...we all remember what happened on the RRHOF edition of Iron Chef don't we?

Ice Cube, a person never to mince words, had this to say to the Yukon Blade Grinder about the mystery ingredient: Geoduck, “We was like, WTF is that shit? You know what it looks like. Those fools at corporate must’ve been high. I told Snoop to taste it, and see what we’re working with. That wasn’t gonna happen.” Cube, with his trademark scowl changing to that of a puppy dog, “Ya know, I do need to apologize to Miss Dean. I shouldn’t have put the geoduck on top of the Frito Pie and asked her if she ever had one that big. I was raised better than that. For my momma back home—sorry momma.” As they say in Canada, bad show my man! You know if momma isn’t happy…

buhahahaha! - hiding behind my monitor at work and trying not to spit iced tea through my nose....

"I shouldn't have put the geoduck on top of Frito pie and asked her if she ever had one that big......."

Awwww...you're just saying that
  • Like 1

A type of clam- they eat them in the PNW, around Olympia in Washington state. That Fish and Wildlife guy looks pretty darn proud of his geoduck

That's one big f***ing clam! :o You could make one hell of a batch of chowder with one of those bastards! :LOL:

• Like 1

That's one big f***ing clam! :o You could make one hell of a batch of chowder with one of those bastards! :LOL:

So that's how you get clam chowder! :D

• Like 1

True story. I was about 14 at the time, and I was in the garden with my grandfather, picking vegies. My grandfather picked up a squash that was about the same size and shape of that there geoduck, and holds it near his groinal region and proclaims "Whao...if I had one like this, I could make friends anywhere!"

If you are familiar with my sense of humor, you just got a glimpes of where it came from. :)

• Like 2

True story. I was about 14 at the time, and I was in the garden with my grandfather, picking vegies. My grandfather picked up a squash that was about the same size and shape of that there geoduck, and holds it near his groinal region and proclaims "Whao...if I had one like this, I could make friends anywhere!"

If you are familiar with my sense of humor, you just got a glimpes of where it came from. :)

do we have the same Grandpa? You shoulda seen what mine did with cantalope
  • Like 1

ah yes, the melons and squash- you two are going down a dark road.

with those...... :scared: :ph34r: :o

I once saw my dad hold a large banana to his crotch in front of my mom. She looked at him and shrugged. "You wish," she said.

His reply, "No, YOU wish!"

• Like 2

I once saw my dad hold a large banana to his crotch in front of my mom. She looked at him and shrugged. "You wish," she said.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

• Like 2

That's pretty much how it went.

:yes:

• Like 2

And they did things like this in front of you?

That explains a lot.

:dweez:

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

That explains a lot.

Just men being men! I'll miss mine so much when he's gone

That explains a lot.

They probably didn't think I was paying attention, or knew what they were talking about.

That explains a lot.

They probably didn't think I was paying attention, or knew what they were talking about.

Parents, you can't raise them right.

• Like 1

That explains a lot.

Parents, you can't raise them right.

Oh God..! :LMAO: ..!