C'mon! Still no Iron Man 3 reactions!?!?!

H. P. L.

Is it in theaters? This weekend will be way too nice here (FINALLY!) to waste it in a theater.

Over here it's been out since yesterday, but no way I'll go see it in the company of pop-corn-munching virgin nerdy teenagers.

BTW, spring has finally broken out as well, so we did enjoy a nice walk on the mountains. But, you know, the nerd inside...

I'm looking forward to it. I just hope that they don't follow the trend of many action movies and try the dark tone of Batman. Even then, it could work given how the first movie played out during the second half. I just really liked the light hearted tone.

I'm looking forward to it. I just hope that they don't follow the trend of many action movies and try the dark tone of Batman. Even then, it could work given how the first movie played out during the second half. I just really liked the light hearted tone.

I agree. Tony's comedic moments are great. He had some of the best moments in Avengers.

I just got back from seeing this. It's definitely better than part 2 which I thought had too many cheesy scenes [including Sam Rockwell's geeky rendition, for no apparent reason, of Justin Hammer]. But I still prefer part 1 which I thought was excellent.

The good:

- Ben Kingsley

- Downey in usual form

- Guy Pearce

- a lot of cool iron suits

- decent use of Rhodes/Iron Patriot

- a little kid that isn't totally annoying (for once) in these kinds of flicks

The bad:

- Nothing really stands out. But nothing screams "awesome" either.

Bottom line: You won't be amazed but you'll have fun.

Oh, stay for the extra scene after the credits.

:blaze: