WWE

Ru5h F@n

Do you have a favorite wrestler? Mine is Stacey Kiebler. She is so hot. Christy comes in second for me.

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ Jul 1 2005, 01:11 PM)
Do you have a favorite wrestler? Mine is Stacey Kiebler. She is so hot. Christy comes in second for me.

Yes, I watch Raw usually every week, and yes Stacy is friggin hot! I missed the last Raw though with Shawn Micheals superkicking Hogan. I wonder who came up with that idea? Also, what do you think about Batista moving to Smackdown?

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 1 2005, 03:01 PM)
Neither do I - jack if you think this belongs in Sports, send it over...

I had considered that, but I also thought that since wrestling is fake doesn't it qualify as entertainment and not sport? What do the rest of you think?

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jul 7 2005, 06:46 AM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 1 2005, 03:01 PM)
Neither do I - jack if you think this belongs in Sports, send it over...

I had considered that, but I also thought that since wrestling is fake doesn't it qualify as entertainment and not sport? What do the rest of you think?

I think it's fine where it is. If others want it moved however, so be it.

I used to watch this when it was named WWF and during the Austin - McMahon feud.

after that was over and it changed to WWE (b/c of law suit) I haven't even bother

So a few months back i'm half in the bag and apparently i told a couple of my nephews i would take them to see WWE the next time they come around. So last week we get a phone call...you guessed it... i'm off to see smackdown next month at the JLC in London.

Floor seats laugh.gif ... I'm bringing T4VS to help chaperone this event and mully53 will be at the same show..... Let the suds fly trink39.gif

QUOTE (spirit of radio @ Jul 11 2005, 09:05 PM)
So a few months back i'm half in the bag and apparently i told a couple of my nephews i would take them to see WWE the next time they come around. So last week we get a phone call...you guessed it... i'm off to see smackdown next month at the JLC in London.

Floor seats laugh.gif ... I'm bringing T4VS to help chaperone this event and mully53 will be at the same show..... Let the suds fly trink39.gif

*sigh* Gonna have to spend the night keeping spirit from getting into the ring to make an moon.gif out of himself...... fing.gif

icon_really_happy_guy.gif

Should a be a fun night! 1287.gif

I've been a fan for many years since we used to get WCW late night on a Friday on UK tv then i got into WWF and so on,i know a lot of it is put on but it's good entertainment.