2nd Leg less than a month away

losingit2k

A few things I've been thinking of:

1. How much time are they taking re-rehearsing for this leg? That would be the best and most likely time for songs to be added, particularly anything complex, rare, or requiring a crazy light/picture show.

2. On that note, the RRHF. Their performance there is expected to be classics, and nothing but. Now, obviously, they would have TS, TSOR, LL and YYZ ready to go for that, but perhaps they will pull out CTTH or Freewill. If they do that, then they might just go ahead and add one of them to the tour repretoire.

3. Speaking of CTTH, keep in mind that they pulled that one out of nowhere near the end of the VT tour, although it was just a barebones version.

• Like 1

I would love to see Freewill again, now that you mention it...Red Barchetta would be another nice choice, from the earlier half of the catalog.

Afterimage, Countdown, Everyday Glory, and (maybe surprisingly, but yeah, I'm serious) The Big Wheel...I'd love any of those. Pipe dreams all, I'm sure. But hey, at least I'm not one of those who just screams for the '70s catalog and isn't satisfied with anything else. I'm not saying that any of us know anyone like that, of course- certainly not! :P

Honestly, I'll be happy with anything...I haven't been to a Rush show since 1994, so I'm stoked to be going again.

• Like 1

I would love to see Freewill again, now that you mention it...Red Barchetta would be another nice choice, from the earlier half of the catalog.

Afterimage, Countdown, Everyday Glory, and (maybe surprisingly, but yeah, I'm serious) The Big Wheel...I'd love any of those. Pipe dreams all, I'm sure. But hey, at least I'm not one of those who just screams for the '70s catalog and isn't satisfied with anything else. I'm not saying that any of us know anyone like that, of course- certainly not! :P

Honestly, I'll be happy with anything...I haven't been to a Rush show since 1994, so I'm stoked to be going again.

Regardless of what they play, you're in for a good show. However out of all the songs mentioned above, I feel only Afterimage is possible, replacing The Body Electric. More likely to make the set are Limelight, Red Barchetta, Freewill and Closer to the Heart. :finbar:

Edited by losingit2k

Regardless of what they play, you're in for a good show. However out of all the songs mentioned above, I feel only Afterimage is possible, replacing The Body Electric. More likely to make the set are Limelight, Red Barchetta, Freewill and Closer to the Heart. :finbar:

Understood, and agreed...like I said, I know that it isn't likely, but if I'm just cherry-picking a few things that it'd be nice to see performed, those were some of the first ones that came to mind.

I'm one of those who wouldn't even care if they decided to change things up drastically, and have an acoustic and a pair of congas and play campfire songs or something, as long as they're still performing together!

• Like 1

3 days to go!

Wha'choo talkin bout Willis?

Tour starts tomorrow :P

I meant till I get to see them in Ft. Lauderdale but you know what, one day sounds much better!

1 day to go!

:dweez:

:chickendance: :dweez: