I can't stand the WAITING >.<

hobo73

agghhhhhhhh! You're all adding to it now :dweez:

I have bleacher seats but it absolutely does not matter. My husband refuses to be right in front of the stage anyway because he doesn't want to miss the videos lol

he's also at least hinted that he'd like to get shirts at the show..=D

side note- this is actually what we are considering our honeymoon (of sorts lol). in November we had our 1 yr. wedding anniversary and never had a chance to really celebrate. right before the show is my birthday and our 5 year anny. so we're celebrating the best way we know how! ;)

How are you going to miss the videos?? I have seen Rush at least 5 times in Marcus Amphitheater and you can see the videos from anywhere. They have side screens and show it on the back screen.

I'm sure he has his own OCD reasonings lol

but like I said before it doesn't matter to me, personally, where we sit. Rush is one of those bands I'd be thrilled just being there at all! (AC/DC is another band where it wouldn't matter where I sit, as long as I am there lol)

Anticipation You wait so long..then the concert is over before you realize you found your seat. Did i even sit down ? haha NO :sundog: :eyeroll:

I sit down before the show starts, must conserve energy.

Me too!!! I sit there all bottled up with anticipation. I get super antsy moments before a show is supposed to start- that feeling is indescribable =P

And then I end up standing up and jamming during the concert, I rarely sit :haz:

(AC/DC is another band where it wouldn't matter where I sit, as long as I am there lol)

Can't argue with that. Finally saw them for the first time last time they toured. We were in the corner of the arena on the opposite end from the stage, and we hardly sat down for the whole show. AC/DC is another one of those bands that stand up to the test of time, and still sound great despite their age. They also got a lot of bad reviews from music critics back in their heyday, despite being completely awesome (even after their original frontman died on them, they came out with Back In Black right out of the gate—amazing).

(AC/DC is another band where it wouldn't matter where I sit, as long as I am there lol)

Can't argue with that. Finally saw them for the first time last time they toured. We were in the corner of the arena on the opposite end from the stage, and we hardly sat down for the whole show. AC/DC is another one of those bands that stand up to the test of time, and still sound great despite their age. They also got a lot of bad reviews from music critics back in their heyday, despite being completely awesome (even after their original frontman died on them, they came out with Back In Black right out of the gate—amazing).

Oh. My. GOD.

I would cry so hard the second they burst on stage LOL! I am a DIE HARD AC/DC fan. Must say, they always has been and always will be my favourite band of all time, hands down. Man, I bleed lightning bolts lol.

I would do awful things for tickets bahaha.

Oh. And I would jam nonstop the entire show.

I have bleacher seats but it absolutely does not matter. My husband refuses to be right in front of the stage anyway because he doesn't want to miss the videos lol

side note- this is actually what we are considering our honeymoon (of sorts lol). in November we had our 1 yr. wedding anniversary and never had a chance to really celebrate. right before the show is my birthday and our 5 year anny. so we're celebrating the best way we know how! ;)

How are you going to miss the videos?? I have seen Rush at least 5 times in Marcus Amphitheater and you can see the videos from anywhere. They have side screens and show it on the back screen.

but like I said before it doesn't matter to me, personally, where we sit. Rush is one of those bands I'd be thrilled just being there at all! (AC/DC is another band where it wouldn't matter where I sit, as long as I am there lol)

Does the OCD have to do with money leaving his wallet? :LOL:

I saw AC/DC once and it was so loud. I remember it vividly - we were about 15-20 rows from the stage. When the bass would thump, my jeans would vibrate. It was so loud, I was getting dizzy. Never been to another concert like that.

Edited by Lost In Xanadu

Does the OCD have to do with money leaving his wallet? :LOL:

I saw AC/DC once and it was so loud. I remember it vividly - we were about 15-20 rows from the stage. When the bass would thump, my jeans would vibrate. It was so loud, I was getting dizzy. Never been to another concert like that.

LMAO!!! to be quite honest we couldn't afford super close seats anyway. He just does not like being up front at a concert, all squished between the crazy front row folk lmao. We compromised- bleacher seats this time around, but for the cheap trick show I will be getting as close as humanly possible to the stage lol.

omg omg omg......AWESOME!!....I would be in concert heaven right there. oh dear lord. I would be....UGH..... rocking the f*ck out.

Nothing cooler than wild-crazy chicks jamming at a rock show!!!!!!!!

hell yeah dude!!! and I don't care who sees me lol

Nope, me neither!! I got a few weird looks during the shows in the last leg too as I was rocking out!!! One of the security guys was watching me intensely in Indy. What? He thought I was gonna rush (no pun intended) the stage?...Being in the 4th row, I was too far away to grab Alex or Geddy, even though they looked right at me and from the look on their faces must be been quite amused...not many die-hard fist-pumping female fans out there... :P

Nope, me neither!! I got a few weird looks during the shows in the last leg too as I was rocking out!!! One of the security guys was watching me intensely in Indy. What? He thought I was gonna rush (no pun intended) the stage?...Being in the 4th row, I was too far away to grab Alex or Geddy, even though they looked right at me and from the look on their faces must be been quite amused...not many die-hard fist-pumping female fans out there... :P

hahaha omg that is awesome! =P

I think this is the concert I will do most air bass/guitar/drums at....lol..... toyoluuko7p7lylyriti489403oepeppp <--- my daughter felt like typing, apparently...:P

hahaha omg that is awesome! =P

I think this is the concert I will do most air bass/guitar/drums at....lol..... toyoluuko7p7lylyriti489403oepeppp <--- my daughter felt like typing, apparently... :P

I'm still debating about this show...yes/no?? Everyone is saying "The Rush freak is NOT going to a nearby (meaning 1.5 hrs) show?" :laughing guy: :laughing guy:

(Gotta see how things turn out... looking for a better paying job at the moment...)

I was just talking to my pops on the phone, and he said "Uhh....if I, you know....send you money....could you get me a Rush shirt at the show?"

NOOOO, pops. I'll steal your money and get myself one. lol.

I was just talking to my pops on the phone, and he said "Uhh....if I, you know....send you money....could you get me a Rush shirt at the show?"

Awwww... isn't that sweet!

Hi hobo73,

That reminds me of the early seventies when friends and I would walk the train tracks and throw rocks at hobos. :P Glad your going to see the band for the first time. Mine was AFTK in 77'. Gonna see them next month in Ft. Lauderdale. Can't wait! :rush: :7up:

So Pops isn't going to any shows himself? He's missing out on an awesome show!!

:huh:

Hi hobo73,

That reminds me of the early seventies when friends and I would walk the train tracks and throw rocks at hobos. :P Glad your going to see the band for the first time. Mine was AFTK in 77'. Gonna see them next month in Ft. Lauderdale. Can't wait! :rush: :7up:

LOL gee thaaanks :P

i've had this screenname since i was 13- i think it makes me sound like a creepy 40-something year old dude. lmao

thanks! i absolutely cannot wait!! i'm so thrilled- everytime I listen to Rush now I get all giddy.

I wish- last time he saw them was when his friend bought him a ticket to the Snakes and Arrows tour for his bday.

he wants to but i dont think he can sit through a concert these days. he has permanent spine damage and there's no way he could be comfortable enough to go to a concert =/

Buuut just because my best concert buddy won't be there, you bet I'm going to call him during the show and leave him a voicemail ;)

I wish- last time he saw them was when his friend bought him a ticket to the Snakes and Arrows tour for his bday.

he wants to but i dont think he can sit through a concert these days. he has permanent spine damage and there's no way he could be comfortable enough to go to a concert =/

Buuut just because my best concert buddy won't be there, you bet I'm going to call him during the show and leave him a voicemail ;)

Sorry to hear that your dad has back trouble and cannot attend the shows. He must be really bummed out! He'll be happy that you are going to get him a shirt!!

:ebert: :)

Sorry to hear that your dad has back trouble and cannot attend the shows. He must be really bummed out! He'll be happy that you are going to get him a shirt!!

:ebert: :)

heck yes! haha. he was like "ooohhh get me a kickass shirt! Not one a chick would wear. like...a badass black t shirt...hook it UP" hahaha.

he was super bummed, he wanted to go so bad! but he's stoked I'm finally seeing them. he said Rush has never dissappointed him when it comes to their shows ;)

Hi hobo73,

LOL gee thaaanks :P

i've had this screenname since i was 13- i think it makes me sound like a creepy 40-something year old dude. lmao

thanks! i absolutely cannot wait!! i'm so thrilled- everytime I listen to Rush now I get all giddy.

If you can...try not to look at the setlist. I didn't, and I almost passed out, when they opened with my favorite song. Anyways, unlike sporting events, whereupon your favorite team might not win, Rush ALWAYS delivers. Now, I'm getting all excited. Less than 40 days to the Raleigh show, now.

aghhh ive seen setlists from the last leg of the CA tour >.<

lmao I'm like that. can't NOT look. but honestly each setlist seemed slightly different. they rotated so many songs it'll still be a surprise when i get there =D