TRF Member featured on Rush's Facebook page

USB Connector

http://i.imgur.com/trFSd1p.png

I find it really cool to recognize someone other than the band members on the page. I recognize him from the picture but unfortunately I don't remember his TRF username :(

Anyway, this is awesome. Congrats!

• Like 1

I find it really cool to recognize someone other than the band members on the page. I recognize him from the picture but unfortunately I don't remember his TRF username :(

That's so cool...it's Sal aka No1Rushfan! Hopefully both of us will be front and center at Hershey; we both did the VIP route!

:dweez: :D-13: :yay: :cheerleader: :banana:

Edited by rushfanforever!

That's so cool...it's Sal aka No1Rushfan! Hopefully both of us will be front and center at Hershey; we both did the VIP route!

Thanks for clarifying. I saw the pic and I said to myself "the guy is from TRF and a good guy that that". I hope you both get front row center! :)

That is wonderful! Congratulations, No1Rushfan! :cheerleader: :yay:

Thanks for clarifying. I saw the pic and I said to myself "the guy is from TRF and a good guy that that". I hope you both get front row center! :)

Thanks!!! Now we wait and pray!!!! Is it June yet??

:haz: :rush: :rush: :haz:

Hoping to run into Sal in AC this spring, and I will be at Hershey also (front row, Geddy's side), so I'll be keeping any eye out for him there too.

Cool! Hope to see you there!! It's gonna be awesome!! How did you manage to get such great "known" seats anyway? I've done the VIP route for all my shows thus far so I'm really not familiar with the other presale sites...

Edited by rushfanforever!

Hoping to run into Sal in AC this spring, and I will be at Hershey also (front row, Geddy's side), so I'll be keeping any eye out for him there too.

Cool! Hope to see you there!! It's gonna be awesome!! How did you manage to get such great "known" seats anyway? I've done the VIP route for all my shows thus far so I'm really not familiar with the other presale sites...

Stubhub. More expensive than the "VIP and pray" approach or the wait til the last minute and pray approach, but much less uncertainty involved. Last leg, I opted for VIP and got 15th row, which was a bit disappointing considering I couldn't have possibly gotten seats any farther away, but that's the chance you take with VIP. I'll add it was a single ticket, too, bought the first day of the public sale, not the presale, but still hard to believe all 14 rows ahead were already sold out for VIP by then. I would only take the chance again if I could buy a package right at the moment they go on sale, which I couldn't do this time around due to the timing (noon on a Tuesday —both presales fell right smack in the heart of work time).

Good job, Sal! See, it pays to go to at least 30 Rush concerts!!!!!!!

I need 3 more... at least I think it's 3. Maybe I'll do 4, just in case.

Stubhub. More expensive than the "VIP and pray" approach or the wait til the last minute and pray approach, but much less uncertainty involved. Last leg, I opted for VIP and got 15th row, which was a bit disappointing considering I couldn't have possibly gotten seats any farther away, but that's the chance you take with VIP. I'll add it was a single ticket, too, bought the first day of the public sale, not the presale, but still hard to believe all 14 rows ahead were already sold out for VIP by then. I would only take the chance again if I could buy a package right at the moment they go on sale, which I couldn't do this time around due to the timing (noon on a Tuesday —both presales fell right smack in the heart of work time).

Actually thinking of doing that myself; been eyeing a single pit tix in Milwaukee!! Don't know if a Pit ticket is pure insanity or not (seat or not in the pit?...Not to sit mind you, but just to have some personal space. I'm not a sardine, thanks!)

Yeah, I got lucky in the fact that I didn't have to work that day to get tix first thing this go round ...I was shocked myself with VIP tix at Chicago last year...got 14th row with a 12:10 pm check out time; and 4th row in Indy with 4:30 pm checkout...wanted to have the two different viewing vantage points...they just got flipped IMO. Understandable though as Chicago had much more demand obviously. Would have driven 8.5 hrs again to Indy if they had a show again there this leg!! Nice smaller venue down there!

:ebert: :)

My advice is to be cautious to a point—if you can find out he exact seat numbers and know exactly where those seats are, that's always best, but I wouldn't necessarily pass up on unknown tix in the same section and row for half the price. I took the cheapest option for Allentown for TM for the 4th row and ended up dead center. People on the edges paid double and triple. The key is to check often and be ready to pounce on a good deal when it shows up. They can get scooped up fast.