One more post til I have 11111. Where should it go or where will it go?

BeOhBe Bob

OK so, Lost in Xanadu made me aware that in such n such number of posts I'll have 11111total.

I wasn't paying any attention til this morning when I read that, so I thought hmmm. What if someone could

maybe guess where it'll happen or maybe gimme a suggestion where it oughta go, and sorry to say after checking with Admins, those posts posted "up there" don't count :laughing guy:

OK so, Lost in Xanadu made me aware that in such n such number of posts I'll have 11111total.

I wasn't paying any attention til this morning when I read that, so I thought hmmm. What if someone could

maybe guess where it'll happen or maybe gimme a suggestion where it oughta go, and sorry to say after checking with Admins, those posts posted "up there" don't count :laughing guy:

I'm not getting that last bit.

What if I gave you SOCN access for one post, you go in there and make a thread celebrating your 11111th post, then you leave and I take your access away again. You'll never see the feedback you get for reaching that milestone, and everyone in there would be like, "Where'd this guy come from?" which would be pretty funny.

• Like 2

What if I gave you SOCN access for one post, you go in there and make a thread celebrating your 11111th post, then you leave and I take your access away again. You'll never see the feedback you get for reaching that milestone, and everyone in there would be like, "Where'd this guy come from?" which would be pretty funny.

That would be awesome. Make it totally inflammatory too. :LOL:

That would be awesome. Make it totally inflammatory too. :LOL:

If you want some ideas, I'm sure I could come up with something. :)

A strike on your very first post. Awesome beyond words.

Nice BoB... with this post I have hit 14,000 :D

;) meow...how should we celebrate our epic post levels? :moon: :whipgirl: :tempted:

Im always game for celebrating :D

I forgot the bottle, dammit! :laughing guy:

;) meow...how should we celebrate our epic post levels? :moon: :whipgirl: :tempted:

:doh:

:digi: that's it! ;) :drool:

You obviously got your SOCN membership then, Bob! :ebert:

So what's it look like in there? :P

Something shimmery and white, scary and pleasant, childlike curiosity

oh and lots of fu<kin YELLING :laughing guy:

^^^ i dig the new sig! ;)

You obviously got your SOCN membership then, Bob! :ebert:

So what's it look like in there? :P

Something shimmery and white, scary and pleasant, childlike curiosity

oh and lots of fu<kin YELLING :laughing guy:

Awesome! :LOL: