Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

:sigh: Maybe I'll just sit home, order a pizza and watch Rush In Rio. Or something. :sigh:

Terrible plan.

At least watch a Rush DVD that has acceptable sound quality.

I'll go watch it with her. I love the live sound of Rush in Rio!

Awesome. I'm glad I could help you two lovebirds find each other with my gratuitous Rush in Rio jab.

:sigh: Maybe I'll just sit home, order a pizza and watch Rush In Rio. Or something. :sigh:

Terrible plan.

Awesome. I'm glad I could help you two lovebirds find each other with my gratuitous Rush in Rio jab.

Love is one thing, but do you really want two non audiophiles like them reproducing???

;)

• Like 1

Terrible plan.

Groovy! Just like that - I have a date! And all it took was the mention of pizza!! :LOL:

Terrible plan.

It might not have acceptable sound quality but, dare I even say it, I like it better than the CA DVD.

Well, here I am, and I have returned to alert everyone that I am now accepting applications from all TRF members to be my date at the Second Annual TRF 2014 Prom. Whoever would like to be my date, kindly submit your app in a timely manner. No need to include a pic. Beauty is within! :yes:

:codger: If you don't mind a December, November romance...... :huh: :) Pics of me are already everywhere around here so to late on that front. It's highly debatable whether or not that works in my favor or to my detriment........ :)

I thought Bluefunk is your date? Or is it GM? I am losing track and getting confused. :scared:

You and me both sister. You and me both. Bluefunk's resume has mystery on it's side. GM is a known quantity. The field is wide open at this point in my view..... :)
  • Like 2

I don't think so. We're not even close to the winking stage.

GF and I weren't close to the winking stage either but I saw multiple dudes clamoring for her affection and said to myself, "Self.... you get in on that action."

Some things in this thread are inevitabilities. We can all flirt and play Days of Our TRF Lives all we want, but certain people are sure to end up together.

Gangsterfurious may be winking at all the other girls and getting poor LABT's hopes up with Cub talk, but she'll be going to the dance with Sheldon. They're the typical "we bicker all the time but everyone knows we really like each other" couple.

• Like 2

Some things in this thread are inevitabilities. We can all flirt and play Days of Our TRF Lives all we want, but certain people are sure to end up together.

Gangsterfurious may be winking at all the other girls and getting poor LABT's hopes up with Cub talk, but she'll be going to the dance with Sheldon. They're the typical "we bicker all the time but everyone knows we really like each other" couple.

It matters less who you bring to and much much more who you take home...

• Like 1

It sure would spice up the event if you and Sheldon were to slug it out for her. Narpet will have to break up the fight as I look down in disapproval from my Prom King throne.

• Like 2

If any of you fine ladies choose me, I promise to get belligerently intoxicated and cause a huge scene which will make for a most memorable evening.

'Ello, darlin! ;)

Watch out, he's Canadian, you know...

• Like 2

Should we be submitting AND accepting applications for backup dates in case we get ditched?
  • Like 1

If any of you fine ladies choose me, I promise to get belligerently intoxicated and cause a huge scene which will make for a most memorable evening.

I thought it was a given we would be hitting a raging kegger pre-Prom?
  • Like 1

Should we be submitting AND accepting applications for backup dates in case we get ditched?

I don't think any of the ladies should be insecure enough to do that, just the guys.

• Like 1

Some of these flirts and drunks and unfortunate Cub fans should probably do that. But I have a strong feeling you won't be ditched.

• Like 1

Some of these flirts and drunks and unfortunate Cub fans should probably do that. But I have a strong feeling you won't be ditched.

And there's no way I'm going to ditch the self-proclaimed prom king (which by default makes me QUEEN!, bitches).
  • Like 1

Yes, I'm sure the ladies will be hanging on your every word as you explain the difference between a yurt and a ger...

Im taking Lorraine. Shes mine, whatever hoops I must jump through I shall

There you go, Lorraine. You've got a date.

Considering his dilatory manner in our NFL pool, you should probably expect him to pick you up six days after the prom has already happened.

• Like 1

Im taking Lorraine. Shes mine, whatever hoops I must jump through I shall

There you go, Lorraine. You've got a date.

Considering his dilatory manner in our NFL pool, you should probably expect him to pick you up six days after the prom has already happened.

Hey now, new baby in house memory is not good.

However, despite the fact that I never get any points for thursday games (due to never posting my picks in time) and missing a few weeks I am still 2nd in wins

• Like 1