In retrospect obviously in the 2005 draft with the #2 pick the Fins should have taken Aaron Rodgers.

Yup.

Who was coach then again?

ETA: Rodgers would be out of the league by now due to lack of development due to the coaching staff in place at the time.

How about running some clock here?

Edited by laughedatbytime

In retrospect obviously in the 2005 draft with the #2 pick the Fins should have taken Aaron Rodgers.

Yup.

ETA: Rodgers would be out of the league by now due to lack of development due to the coaching staff in place at the time.

Saban?

• Like 1

Yup.

Saban?

Yup.

God we're stupid. The worst you could do is pin them at the 1.

I hope this team loses this game and the rest of them and they fire everyone involved. Disband the franchise. This is the most idiotic team I've seen in all my years of watching football.

Wrong. You don't get rid of everybody, just the two main idiots-Steven Ross and Jeff Ireland.

If the team is your play toy, you're not an owner, you're a jerk. Ask Buc's fans how they enjoyed Hugh Culverhouse's ownership.

And for the life of me I cannot fathom how Jeff Ireland still has a job with any football team, even in Pop Warner League.

Edited by pjbear05
  • Like 1

I hope this team loses this game and the rest of them and they fire everyone involved. Disband the franchise. This is the most idiotic team I've seen in all my years of watching football.

Wrong. You don't get rid of everybody, just the two main idiots-Steven Ross and Jeff Ireland.

If the team is your play toy, you're not an owner, you're a jerk. Ask Buc's fans how they enjoyed Hugh Culverhouse's ownership.

And for the life of me I cannot fathom how Jeff Ireland still has a job with any football team, even in Pop Warner League.

I tend to get emotional during the games. :)

Dion Jordan getting a fair amount of penetration on the punt rush. That #3 pick worked out great!