Superbowl Menu—What's yours?

Superdome turf is on the menu!

http://i.imgur.com/Kdp6zM9.jpg

he's probably eating Bangers and Mash.

Who? :unsure:

the duckman....your either eating Marie Osmond or Bangers and Mash

I've never had bangers and mash. I've always thought it would be a bad combination. The sausage rusk and the mash are too similar in consistency and taste.

that explains a lot. What's your favorite meal?

I dunno I like sea bass and salmon, chicken, pork.

you can't just eat protein Treeduck...not good. How bout some veggies with Marie's snapper

Oh well in veg I like lots, you name it really I have it...

How about Okra? Popular in England?

DH is watching Super Bowl, I am watching Puppy Bowl. I fried a chicken (a messy pain in the ass, but it's SOOO good) and made a few sides - corn, green beans, biscuits. I confess I bought the mashed potatoes (the prepared kind, not flakes) because I just did not feel like messing about with peeling spuds after the chicken.

I didn't even know there was a Super Bowl game today. That's football, right? I'm not much of a football fan...

So, who is playing, the Boston Suns vs the Miami Seahawks? Or, is it the Denver Celtics against the Dallas Broncos? Maybe I'll catch the opening kick off.

Oh man! That's funny.

Even I know who's playing and that the 49ers are going to win, by mmmmm... 3.

49ers 27, Ravens 24

Even though my Seahawks didn't make it, I'm probably going to watch. No big party but IF I was, I would serve:

Sweet and Sticky Maple Soy Wings

Super Spicy Hot Wings (with blue cheese dressing)

Fat Home Fries

Hamburger Sliders

Pulled Pork Sliders

Cheesy Spicy Nachos

I'd probably also throw out some vegetables just in case... snow peas and sliced cucumber with a Ranch dipping sauce

Of course there's always my Better Than Crack, Chili!

For me, it has to be greasy, spicy and fattening. Do not be on diet if you come to my house. Super Bowl party or not.

Wow!!

You wouldn't marry me by any chance, would you?? FREE health care up here in "Canadia." (As they say in Arkansas)...

I already take care of one husband! Who is in the den playing computer games, btw. I'm out here watching the game. :wacko:

I didn't even know there was a Super Bowl game today. That's football, right? I'm not much of a football fan...

So, who is playing, the Boston Suns vs the Miami Seahawks? Or, is it the Denver Celtics against the Dallas Broncos? Maybe I'll catch the opening kick off.

Oh man! That's funny.

49ers 27, Ravens 24

Even though my Seahawks didn't make it, I'm probably going to watch. No big party but IF I was, I would serve:

Fat Home Fries

Hamburger Sliders

Pulled Pork Sliders

Cheesy Spicy Nachos

I'd probably also throw out some vegetables just in case... snow peas and sliced cucumber with a Ranch dipping sauce

For me, it has to be greasy, spicy and fattening. Do not be on diet if you come to my house. Super Bowl party or not.

Wow!!

You wouldn't marry me by any chance, would you?? FREE health care up here in "Canadia." (As they say in Arkansas)...

I already take care of one husband! Who is in the den playing computer games, btw. I'm out here watching the game. :wacko:

That's too funny!!! :LMAO:

Edited by rushfanforever!

Oh man! That's funny.

49ers 27, Ravens 24

Fat Home Fries

Hamburger Sliders

Pulled Pork Sliders

Cheesy Spicy Nachos

Wow!!

Wow!!! That had a "Desperate Housewife" feel to it...or maybe it's just me.

Oh man! That's funny.

49ers 27, Ravens 24

Fat Home Fries

Hamburger Sliders

Pulled Pork Sliders

Cheesy Spicy Nachos

Wow!!

Not really. My husband is a computer guy. He likes sports but isn't a maniac. He loves college football but not pro. I'm a tomboy. I enjoy watching sports. Not a lot but I'll watch.

Oh man! That's funny.

49ers 27, Ravens 24

Fat Home Fries

Hamburger Sliders

Pulled Pork Sliders

Cheesy Spicy Nachos

Wow!!

Not really. My husband is a computer guy. He likes sports but isn't a maniac. He loves college football but not pro. I'm a tomboy. I enjoy watching sports. Not a lot but I'll watch.

Not really isn't a "hell no" janie!!! :joker:

Stout Bratwursts - Fresh Bourbon Brats from local butcher - boil in 6 bottles of green flash double stout and onions for 30 minutes -

take brats out then add molasses / cloves / nutmeg /Worcestershire / flour to the beer and reduce it at high heat making it thick - then grill the brats while basting them with the sauce - I had the brats already but googled this recipe two hours before our party and they were awesome -

Edited by alphseeker
  • Like 1

Oh man! That's funny.

49ers 27, Ravens 24

Fat Home Fries

Hamburger Sliders

Pulled Pork Sliders

Cheesy Spicy Nachos

Wow!!

Oh, so you're already married? Well, if you're gonna start gettin' all technical on me, you can forget it... "WHATEVER" (Think Cartman on South Park!)

I didn't watch the game... so who won, was it the Tennessee Cardinals or the Pittsburgh Vikings? Edited by Thunder Bay Rush

Superdome turf is on the menu!

http://i.imgur.com/Kdp6zM9.jpg

he's probably eating Bangers and Mrwash.

Who? :unsure:

the duckman....your either eating Marie Osmond or Bangers and Mash

I've never had bangers and mash. I've always thought it would be a bad combination. The sausage rusk and the mash are too similar in consistency and taste.

so I guess you ate Marie Osmond?