picture of geddy's son and daughter

Rushfan82

Hi all. I can't see but I searched for the name kyla on here and I found a link with geddy's son and duaghter's picture. here it is http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/61986-geddy-is-hot-mkii/page__st__140__hl__kyla&do=findComment&comment=2158265

I feel really bad. I didn't mean to seem creepy. It's ust when people post pictures I like to know what they look like. I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to sound creepy or be creepy. You all can see pictures so I just wondered what they looked like that's all. thanks for your help in topics though.

I totally agree with that and were just pictures on the forum and I was just asking I feel really bad as I didn't mean to sound like that. I totally respect the privacy of the kids and stuff.

I hope I make many rush fans as friends here and I'm sorry for sounding like that with the picture.

I hope I make many rush fans as friends here and I'm sorry for sounding like that with the picture.

It's okay.

The band has always been very private with their personal lives and I've always respected that privacy. The only reason I know Alex's son's name is from the news from Naples, FL a few years ago and that kind of publicity was very out of character for anyone in the band. I suspect you haven't gotten many responses to your request because most of us in this forum feel the same way.

Your request was borne of natural curiosity and that's okay. I don't know what their families look like either.

:cheers: :heart: :rush:

cheers heart rush

Thanks for some of you who understand. the link was on the rush forum I've found things on there pictures of getty's wife and stuff because I was searching. just wanted to know what they looked like, the kids. and yes, getty I think, would be awesome as a dad. lol!

I've seen pictures before with their kid's at events although I wasn't looking for pics of the kids, just the event in which they happened to be in pictures.

That's cool. I like to find out of members of bands, well their children are in to music and stuff like that. I like Jon anderson of yes's daughter jade's music a lot. sometimes you find good music that way. and I wasn't trying to sound like a stocker again. it's just you all can see pictures so I just wondered. I'm sorry aain.

U overprotective types really are pathetic ass-kissers. Whats wrong with a little innocent curiousity about your idols and their offspring. If ur hiding in bushes snapping photos of them in their living room, thats one thing. Sheesh! Nothing wrong with the above photo. Its very interesting and entertaining to see the similarities w their dad. Edited by GeminiRising79

I agree. These pics are in the public domain and are totally OK to look at. If you are paparazzo stalking and taking pics in what should be a private setting that is something else. These are easily found and do not show anything inappropriate. It is not like Geddy put a mask on his kids in public to protect their identities...Nothing wrong with the OPs curiosity. Welcome to the forum, it is always good to have new folks who appreciate the music and talent of RUSH.

U overprotective types really are pathetic ass-kissers. Whats wrong with a little innocent curiousity about your idols and their offspring. If ur hiding in bushes snapping photos of them in their living room, thats one thing. Sheesh! Nothing wrong with the above photo. Its very interesting and entertaining to see the similarities w their dad.

Hmmm Neil Lover I wonder how Neil would feel about that...

I don't think people are kissing ass by any means. I think that most fans on here know how Geddy, Alex, and especially Neil, are protective of their families, some fans just want to honor that I guess. :huh:

Edited by gangsterfurious