EDU - The YES Story

Maverick

I like those Classic Artists docs. The Moody Blues one is excellent. Again, long as f**k. It's a shame to see to the Yes one ruined by that pimple of a journalist, Chris Welch. Every pisspoor autobiography I've read has been penned by that hack.

Sheldon, have you seen the BBC Krautrock doc? If you liked the synth one, you'll love it. I love the synth one. When McCluskey rallies to the defence of synth music....classic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxaihmVAN6w

Edited by Hatchetaxe&saw

They're first north American show was in Edmonton! my town! so cool, I had no idea! :)
  • Like 1

They're first north American show was in Edmonton! my town! so cool, I had no idea! :)

I didn't know that, either. But I sure as heck knew they played Edmonton in their 9012Live video! I watched that thing like a thousand times when I was in high school.

Thanks for these. I kept meaning to watch them and couldn't get to it. I just downloaded both vids so I will watch them if for no other reason than to get them off my hard drive. Gee, I hope my illusions won't be shattered... Chris and Steve seem so ego-less. ( ;) )