Check this Out Max Webster/ Rush Battlescar Reference

Rush_Experience_Band

Check this link out

http://youtu.be/51nA8g_t84c

It's fellow Canadian guitarist Phil X paying tribute to the Max Webster and Rush song Battlescar.

Phil is from Toronto and he makes cool videos with these awesome vintage Guitars for Fretted Americana Guitar shop in Califorina -- he is a great guitar player and has a good sense of humor!

Here is also a video of him playing a Gibson ES-355, doing some Rush and other Stuff

http://youtu.be/jzKk_i867JI

GREAT TONE!!

Happy Holidays Everybody from your Friends in The Rush Experience Tribute Band!

May your 2013 be filled with much RUSH!!!

Phil X was the guitar player who was in the new line up of Triumph (with Gil Moore and Mike Levine) back in the 90s. Rik Emmett didn't want to rejoin, so they got Phil X in his stead. This line up didn't last very long but I'm not sure why or what happened.

Wow great footage.. Phil X is an old friend of mine -I knew him well in the mid-late 80s. His parents used to own a bar called "The Magnet" in Westdale Mall in Mississauga. It was a live jam on the weekends there and I got to play drums with him and his band back then " FROZEN GHOST" . Frozen Ghost did fairly well back and had a few hits in the charts.

Triumph, also came into this bar on a rare occasion .Phil ended up taking over the bar and eventually sold it .He does alot of work with Circus de Sole in California now and has worked with and premoted alot of great bands.

He is a really great guy-havent seen him in 20 years but he is one of the best guitar players I have ever heard.