The Induction Is April 18th In L.A.! Who's Going?

RUSHHEAD666

Tickets go on sale January 25th! I figured the induction was going to be in Cleveland but it's at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles! I'm going! Rush and Heart! Hope they both play but you never know!

Will Neil show up?

Who is going to take the risk and buy tickets?

I'm in!

I was originally planning on going. A couple years ago, when we watched Beyond the Lighted Stage together, my wife said "we should go if they're inducted." Ged bless her, she's not even that big of a Rush fan, she just knows how important they are to me.

But I'm an Eastcoaster, and the ceremony is in L.A. this year, dagnabbit! NYC or even Cleveland, no problem, but L.A., I'm running into boku bucks. Airfare, hotel, taxis, event tickets...

Revised plan: "splurge" on adding HBO to our DirecTV package. Watch and DVR the ceremony on TV. Then discontinue HBO.

I was originally planning on going. A couple years ago, when we watched Beyond the Lighted Stage together, my wife said "we should go if they're inducted." Ged bless her, she's not even that big of a Rush fan, she just knows how important they are to me.

But I'm an Eastcoaster, and the ceremony is in L.A. this year, dagnabbit! NYC or even Cleveland, no problem, but L.A., I'm running into boku bucks. Airfare, hotel, taxis, event tickets...

Revised plan: "splurge" on adding HBO to our DirecTV package. Watch and DVR the ceremony on TV. Then discontinue HBO.

I had a feeling it would be a headache for many of you Eastcoasters to get out here to Southern California. It would be costly!

I have to go since it's so close to me! Hope I can get two tickets. I am sure it will sell out in minutes!

As of right now my plan is to see how much tickets cost and how it falls in line with the 2013 tour dates.

If all falls into place I will be there, but Red Rocks is still my priority for next year... and a flight from the midwest to LA prolly wont be cheap :(

I'm there if I can score tickets!

Me too! I hope you can get tickets without too much trouble! I know they're probably going to cost $$$$$$$! Haven't checked airfare yet either from Madison...another $$$$$$. Ramen noodles...delicious!!!!!

Edited by rushfanforever!

I will not get there, BUT

The R&R Hall of "Fame" will get my $ now.

ANYONE KNOW WHEN their tiny back corner of the hall will be ready to view???

(note to self: as a born and bred Steeler fan, get pics of flicking off Browns Stadium on way to the Hall.)