My band page, videos and a drum solo: Hemingway

Cool stuff. Now you just need a vocalist if you want to get anywhere :LOL:

Then I don't think we'll get anywhere :P we're going for the post-rock/math-rock feel but with heavy prog elements. All instrumental.

You'll probably have a lot of fun regardless :cheers:

Edited by Mr. IsNot

I liked the demos you had a while ago but if go too much post-rock I might start to dislike you guys. :huh:

:LOL:

Looking forward to the EP... I'm sure it will be good. :yes:

Post-rock elements, never post-rock though. I don't think our music will ever be slow-moving. Maybe mid-tempo but never ambient and really slow.

I liked the demos you had a while ago but if go too much post-rock I might start to dislike you guys. :huh:

Post-rock elements, never post-rock though. I don't think our music will ever be slow-moving. Maybe mid-tempo but never ambient and really slow.

Good :) ;)

Tom,

I gotta ask. My favorite genre of music is Post-Rock/Shoegaze and I absolutely adore that whole slow moving ambient business from bands like Sigur Ros, Explosions In The Sky, Mogwai, Hammock etc. So I ask, why dislike Post-Rock. :)