The lesser of Two Evils game

BeOhBe Bob

Creed

At least the first album had a small measure of cred

Football edition

Your team sets an NFL record for being scored on 21 points in 52 seconds or your top two QBs are on IR

The Voice since looks aren't 100% important

annoying baseball play by play announcers - Joe Buck or Tim McCarver

McCarver isn't play by play (at least that I've seen) but McCarver is more annoying to me than Buck (albeit only for one sport), so I'd have to say Buck

Miller Light or Bud Light

Lesser of two evils? Do they become werewolves at night? Anyway, I had to do rather....erm...extensive google research as I did not recognize either name. Brooke Burke.

Being forced to watch a full afternoon of televised baseball or golf? Any time spent asleep or in the bathroom will be added to time while awake. No access to munchies.

Lesser of two evils? Do they become werewolves at night? Anyway, I had to do rather....erm...extensive google research as I did not recognize either name. Brooke Burke.

Being forced to watch a full afternoon of televised baseball or golf? Any time spent asleep or in the bathroom will be added to time while awake. No access to munchies.

I actually like both, but I prefer baseball.

The Country Music Awards show or the show where the Academy of Country Music gives their awards.

(Note: this is a trick question)

Herbert. He actually made me laugh once.

Being stranded on a deserted island with: forest fire engulfing most of the island or some dangerous carnivorous animal

Paterno. Both are scum but the person who actually did the acts is worse than the one who covered it up.

Still in the realm of college football...the battle of amoral liars...Nick "The Pr*ck" Saban or Bobby "The Biker" Petrino?

Easy peasy

Bobby the no good low down lyin son of a hottie humpin on a Harley dude :laughing guy:

Proof?http://img1.imagehousing.com/31/1a49955994a34f9ea5496353543210da.jpg Jessica Dorrell and Allison Melder

Yeah not kickin em off my Harley either

OK your moral compass

Telling your GF, wife, whatever or letting them find out on their own

Archived