interview article from HEART in regards to Rush for Hall of Fame

RUSHFREAK101

Q: It is safe to say Hearts has reached legendary status. What bands out there today do you feel have the potential for your type of longevity?

A: There are many. I was very happy to see Rush nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. If the hall is an example of icon-ness, then they are long overdue; they were it. Cheap Trick is another hard-working band that never kisses butt and just plays their own way. They are amazing, and I would call them legends

I found this article i thought it was sooooo cool to know that Heart are a fan of Rush

Links can't be posted on TRF until that part of the update is fixed. You'll have to type out the link, but you can't leave the "https" part on there or the board sees it as a link and zaps it. Just leave that part off or replace it with a "-" or "xxxxx" or something.

Q: It is safe to say Hearts has reached legendary status. What bands out there today do you feel have the potential for your type of longevity?

A: There are many. I was very happy to see Rush nominated for the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. If the hall is an example of icon-ness, then they are long overdue; they were it. Cheap Trick is another hard-working band that never kisses butt and just plays their own way. They are amazing, and I would call them legends

I found this article i thought it was sooooo cool to know that Heart are a fan of Rush

Heart just gained some fans who may not known they existed, thanks to Rush's fanbase. Classy post by them.