If you could see rush twice, would you?

Aikenrooster

I was supposed to see them a 2nd time in Cleveland, but couldn't go last minute. The Chicago show was amazing!! Really hoping I can catch them again some time next year (assuming the rumors are true and there is a 2nd leg in the US).

At this point in their career, I would see them as MANY times as I can! If they are within a decent driving distance, I will attempt to get there. My usual venues are Hershey, Philly, and Scranton...but I have seen them in Baltimore and Allentown over the years.

Yes, I saw them twice during the S&A tour and twice during TM tour but there was about a year gap between the tour legs. So I have never seen them so close together. Not sure I could do it but overall, if you've got the time and the $$, go for it.

That's like asking if you'd have sex with a really hot girl a second time after she had rocked your socks off the night before...

Amen. I must admit that I was completely bewildered by the original post. Kinda like, "do you want to wake up breathing tomorrow morning?" That's just kinda beyond me...

Well, I am glad y'all talked me into it. I've had one of the best weeks of my life. I can't get the songs out of my head now. Hopefully they'll come back around in 2013 or anytime in the future, and I'll be there.

On a side note: one of the things that really impressed me was the lack of stupid people at the shows. I didn't run into any people who were excessively drunk, acting stupid, troublemakers, or really anyone calling attention to themselves. It was just a bunch of good, ordinary people, like myself, who just wanted to see a good show. It was a lot different from a lot of other public gatherings that I've attended, especially sports.

On a side note: one of the things that really impressed me was the lack of stupid people at the shows.

I have to be careful with my words here, but frankly, you're right. The crowds tend to be a good bit more cerebral, intelligent & friendly, as opposed to being comprised of knuckle-dragging neanderthals. That's kinda what you mean, yeah? True that.

Edited by ARParr