THE SWORD - brand new album!

treeduck

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 27 2012, 03:18 AM) QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Oct 27 2012, 06:10 PM) Not their best.....but still pretty good..

I haven't had a chance to hear the first two albums yet but so far Warp Riders is a must-buy while Apocryphon is meh, aside from the title-track

So bad reviews for the new SWORD!

Nah, its early days I guess, but it didn't leave the same impression as WR (and the debut - wow!!). You were right to lay WR down first as an excellent intro, at least for me. The new one and Gods lacked it somewhat, so I guess I will be cherry-picking, time will tell though.

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 27 2012, 03:18 AM) QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Oct 27 2012, 06:10 PM) Not their best.....but still pretty good..

I haven't had a chance to hear the first two albums yet but so far Warp Riders is a must-buy while Apocryphon is meh, aside from the title-track

Nah, its early days I guess, but it didn't leave the same impression as WR (and the debut - wow!!). You were right to lay WR down first as an excellent intro, at least for me. The new one and Gods lacked it somewhat, so I guess I will be cherry-picking, time will tell though.

Aye!

Play it Earl, you'll get it eventually! For me it's a cool album, a good follow up to Warp Riders! What the f**k is up with this thread meanwhile, I can't press the quote button or start a new line??? Or post a smiley!

Play it Earl, you'll get it eventually! For me it's a cool album, a good follow up to Warp Riders! What the f**k is up with this thread meanwhile, I can't press the quote button or start a new line??? Or post a smiley!

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 8 2012, 01:05 AM) QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 8 2012, 02:15 PM) QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 7 2012, 06:15 PM) QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 8 2012, 10:23 AM) QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 7 2012, 03:29 PM) They seem intriguing TD.� Can you give me three numbers for a suitable introduction?

Try this mate

...just go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxO9jjCaDU for the full WARP RIDERS album!

1022.gif

I was afraid you were gonna say that laugh.gif

Well what's up with that mate?

laugh.gif

Bandwidth issues, I may have to wait a bit that's all. Look forward to it trink39.gif

Yeah I think you'll enjoy it!

trink39.gif

HELL YES!! "WARP RIDERS" RULES!!! Their best album by far!!

QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 8 2012, 01:05 AM) QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 8 2012, 02:15 PM) QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 7 2012, 06:15 PM) QUOTE (treeduck @ Oct 8 2012, 10:23 AM) QUOTE (Steevo @ Oct 7 2012, 03:29 PM) They seem intriguing TD.� Can you give me three numbers for a suitable introduction?

Try this mate

...just go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXxO9jjCaDU for the full WARP RIDERS album!

1022.gif

laugh.gif

Bandwidth issues, I may have to wait a bit that's all. Look forward to it trink39.gif

trink39.gif

Aye a classic! :guitar:

Try this mate

1022.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Indeed mate!

Try this mate

1022.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Indeed mate!

Wow, glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! If there's anything as potent as WR again Duck, please dont hold back. Quack on! :D-13:

Try this mate

1022.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Indeed mate!

Wow, glad I'm not the only one that thinks this! If there's anything as potent as WR again Duck, please dont hold back. Quack on! :D-13:

:haz: :cheers: :yay: :hi: :guitar: :NP:

Try this mate

1022.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Indeed mate!

I can't wait to play this album again. Thanks to you and Steevo!

Try this mate

1022.gif

laugh.gif

trink39.gif

Indeed mate!

I can't wait to play this album again. Thanks to you and Steevo!

Enjoy Earl! :givebeer: :haz: :smoke: :digi: :macallan: :goodone: