THE SWORD - brand new album!

treeduck

:bump:

Not about the new album but finally the debut is on the way, Warp Riders (my other fave) unfortunately out of stock so not this time.

Can't stop talking about how seriously good these guys are to everyone, sorry :facepalm:

Awesome band! Was gonna check them out with Clutch this month, but the show got cancelled because Neil from Clutch needs surgery or some shit.

Not about the new album but finally the debut is on the way, Warp Riders (my other fave) unfortunately out of stock so not this time.

Can't stop talking about how seriously good these guys are to everyone, sorry :facepalm:

Awesome band! Was gonna check them out with Clutch this month, but the show got cancelled because Neil from Clutch needs surgery or some shit.

Watch out for them dude, I would like to get your take, haven't seen many live reviews for them on here.

Watch out for them dude, I would like to get your take, haven't seen many live reviews for them on here.

I saw them open for Torche , and they were brutal. The guitarist was wearing a Farewell to Kings tour shirt as well..

• Like 1