Standing in the crowd

Cygnus 2112

lots of people on their feet in st. louis. even the guy sitting next to me who said he didn't want to hear any of the stuff after signals while we chatted before the show. my ass will never hit a seat when rush is on stage. 1022.gif Edited by chrsmat71

With everyone else standing up at R30, I had to stand on the seat to get a good look at the stage. And some @$#& said he thought it was a Britney Spears concert. ohmy.gif Kinda ruined my first ever viewing of this band, stupid w*****... b_sigh.gif

Section 109 in Chicago (near back corner on Alex's side) stood the whole show, except for a few folks here and there. I love standing...makes it easier to rock! That said, I wouldn't have lost sleep if the section turned out to be a "sitting" one. The sections that were way in back directly facing the stage looked to be sitting more than standing.

Standing all over at the St. Louis show. However, I think next time I'm getting seats on the side unless I can get a bit closer on the floor. Hard to see over everybody. Also, people are holding their phones up for entire songs to get video and they don't realize that they are holding them right in front of the person behind them. Was getting a little annoyed.

I had third row off the floor, section 104 at the Target Center, MN. Directly facing the stage. We all stood for the first few songs, and then about half our section sat down. Very few issues. Some of us sat for most of the show, but we all stood for the end of the 2nd set and the encore.

GREAT SHOW. 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif