Tour merchandise now on sale

bigalfan

Is that a 'Farewell to Kings' nod I see on the front of that pink shirt? Hmmmm...probably nothing other than a nod, but.... smile.gif Could there be a little Xanadu in our future? That could work well with an orchestra. Perhaps a little Cygnus X1 (I would pee my pants) - at least in some form? Just speculatin'. Edited by bigalfan

They have some of the Worst merch i have ever seen

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Sep 6 2012, 12:25 PM)
Thanks BigAlFan!

Just ordered the tourbook and 2 shirts.

Your post was an expensive on for me! smile.gif

trink39.gif Glad to help! laugh.gif

QUOTE (pfrushfan0122 @ Sep 14 2012, 04:02 PM)
Does anyone remember the price breakdown/what they had at the actual concert? Any reply would be helpful! It sucks that concert merch is always SOOO inflated....

This is where most bands on major album tours make their money unfortunately. For some it's tough enough just to come up with the money for tickets.

Agree with the point about the decline in RUSH merchandise, both design and quality, based on comparing the condition of my R30 shirt bought in 2004 as compared to my 2011 TM merch(after one washing, the TM polo shirt "RUSH" lettering faded).

Someone we know used to be in the concert merchandise business and he laments how the quality has seriously declined. The shirts are stitched together by a bunch of 14 year olds in countries we don't even know about. As he joked, if they find life on another planet that has no currency, concert merchandising companies will be the first to use them and raise prices.

Interesting what he told us about some groups being very involved in what was being sold and the quality of it. Others could care less. I wonder where RUSH is in the mix.

Edited by jjgittes