New Backstage Goodies!!

hermy

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 10 2012, 12:33 PM)
I wish they would add some more stuff for us girls. Quite frankly I think the shirts they offer for women aren't that great, and thongs, come on... Who is going to know I'm a Rush fan if the only other items I can buy are a thong?

Gimmie a break.

sad.gif

I dunno, I guess if you have someone special in your life.. Someone would! tongue.gif Agree they don't seem to put much effort in merchandise for the female fan. My wife gets the guy t's anyway cause she never likes what they have either for girl fans. confused13.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Sep 15 2012, 11:47 PM)
I wish they would add some more stuff for us girls. Quite frankly I think the shirts they offer for women aren't that great, and thongs, come on... Who is going to know I'm a Rush fan if the only other items I can buy are a thong?

Gimmie a break.

sad.gif

I dunno, I guess if you have someone special in your life.. Someone would! tongue.gif Agree they don't seem to put much effort in merchandise for the female fan. My wife gets the guy t's anyway cause she never likes what they have either for girl fans. confused13.gif

I don't know. A Rush thong? It just seems a little much. The last thing I want is to think of Geddy Lee while taking a thong off my girlfriend.

EDIT: typo

Edited by USB Connector

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 16 2012, 12:45 PM)

Gimmie a break.

sad.gif

I don't know. A Rush thong? It just seems a little much. The last thing I want is to think of Geddy Lee while taking a thong off my girlfriend.

Ha ha. Unless you like trannies

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Sep 16 2012, 09:45 AM)

Gimmie a break.

sad.gif

Well... if Geddy isn't your type there's always Alex or Neil.

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Sep 15 2012, 07:47 PM)

Gimmie a break.

sad.gif

First off, you like my favorite band AND my favorite baseball team.

AWESOME.

biggrin.gif

Secondly, I have done the same thing, ordered men's shirts in size small but even after trying to shrink them multiple times they are still a bit bigger than I'd like.

I asked them if they were going to come out with any more women's products and they said next week they will be posting another t-shirt on the website. I ordered the new one that they have and I think it's on back order right now so obviously they had enough demand for it.

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 16 2012, 01:19 PM)
my favorite baseball team.

You poor tortured soul.. tongue.gif

QUOTE (softfilter @ Sep 16 2012, 12:29 PM)

Oh you have no idea....

banghead.gif

QUOTE (Pause Rewind Replay @ Sep 16 2012, 02:11 PM)
Album shirt.. tourbook... keychain... after Sept. 24 I'll be the best-dressed bum in the homeless shelter laugh.gif Rent check? What rent check? confused13.gif ohmy.gif tongue.gif

Oh you can still pay rent after buying Rush stuff? Lucky you.

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 16 2012, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE (softfilter @ Sep 16 2012, 12:29 PM)

Oh you have no idea....

banghead.gif

I might... wink.gif yes.gif Been to just one game this year on Easter Sunday, us and about hundred close friends. eyesre4.gif Were in bad shape but hey we won today came from behind even. Tribe always play with slightly more energy when all there fighting for is to stay out of last place.

Thanks for the explaination of the BEE ! Animate and posting the website Hermy!

Fantastic Stuff......How does one choice.? I also want to know....these shirts arent all available at the concert ...usually they have different ones.

2.gif