An Extremely Trivial Game

The Notorious B.S.G.

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 22 2005, 07:02 AM)
Very good Madra yes.gif U r up my friend

Oops, sorry about the delay. I'm still trying to think of an excuse, so please feel free to accept whatever excuse you think sounds most plausible............

The Orbital track of the same name samples the word "Satan" from a Butthole Surfers song based on which Black Sabbath track?

Sorry, it was a guess.First thing that came to mind. The only Butthole song I know is that comin down the mountain song...

Call me the uninformed Butthole...

LOL!

wacko.gif

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jan 31 2005, 08:46 AM)
QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 31 2005, 12:02 AM)
Yes guy.....ok here we go....

Which classic rock band released their 7th album on the 7th day of the 7th month in 1977 (7/7/77)?  Also, what was the name of this album?

Yes - Going For The One

no.gif Sorry Madra!

Testes, this is difficult. I know of various albums released this year but I don't think any were released this date....?

1. ELP - Works Vol.1

2. Never Mind the B*llocks - Sex Pistols

3. Supertramp - Breakfast in America

4. Foreigner - Foreigner

5. Pink Floyd - Animals

6. Stranglers - No More Heros

7. ELO - Out of the Blue

confused13.gif confused13.gif wacko.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (rickyrob @ Jan 31 2005, 05:36 PM)
Testes, this is difficult. I know of various albums released this year but I don't think any were released this date....?

1. ELP - Works Vol.1
2. Never Mind the B*llocks - Sex Pistols
3. Supertramp - Breakfast in America
4. Foreigner - Foreigner
5. Pink Floyd - Animals
6. Stranglers - No More Heros
7. ELO - Out of the Blue

confused13.gif  confused13.gif  wacko.gif  unsure.gif

Sorry ricky none of those are right. It's true those albums were released that year but I'm looking for the one on the particuliar date of July 7/1977 (7/7/77)...Also it is this band's 7th album as well which eliminates pretty much all of your choices....

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 1 2005, 03:06 PM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Feb 1 2005, 09:12 AM)
Who named his new band formed in 1975 after a song originally performed by his old band?

Lemmy of Motorhead....He was a former member of Hawkwind for whom he wrote song Motorhead (about naturally.. speed)

Speaking of speed, that was quick off the mark

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Feb 1 2005, 11:37 AM)
heeheehee.....

next question....

Under what pseudonym did Eric Clapton appear on George Harrison's first solo album "Wonderwall Music" that was released in 1968?

It has come to my attention that I have asked for the wrong album in which Eric Clapton used this certain pseudonym that I was looking for. Also the wrong artist. The actual artist and album I was looking for the answer from is Ringo Starr's solo album "Ringo"...If I should have to forfeit my turn due to my error so be it..if not this is my current question still but corrected....my apologies...BSG let me know what your ruling should be...

The Slowhand question Chapter 47.

According to one site I've found, Eric Clapton used the psuedonym Eddie Clayton on the Wonderwall Music album. However, according to a scan I've found of the album sleeve, no-one called Eddie Clayton played on the album. Hmm.

However, I can't find a reference for Eddir Clayton on the Ringo album, but I'll try that one.

Archived