There Is No Hope For Me In This Aimless Rush Sea!

RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 16 2012, 01:34 AM)
Sorry to be a big broken record on here lately.  I guess Jim could ban me for being annoying.

I know I ripped this new record many days ago but that was foolish.

I am NOT being a lame labeled drunk right now either.

I seriously can't get enough of "The Garden" either.

I feel like a teen-ager again listening to this song and "The Wreckers."

I loved "Snakes & Arrows!"  My review is still on this Forum from many moons ago!!!

It doesn't matter now. 

"Clockwork Angels" has infected me like the plague.

I'm addicted and I need help.

I was wrong for my first thread based on this album.

It's EPIC, it's METAL and it's BEAUTIFUL.

"ALBUM OF THE YEAR" for sure.

Thanks for all of you for dealing with me over the years!

I love most of you one here!

As for the idiots who don't know me at all well, hey, lighten up and move on.

Life is short and I intend to see Rush as much as I can before they call it the day.

It's my thing.  It's what I do.  It's what I choose to spend my money on.

Love,

"FREEWILL"  trink39.gif

Glad that you have come to like it.

1022.gif

Hello Everybody!

Earl, my friend, upon hearing The Garden for the first time late Tuesday evening, this song became an immediate favorite.

With that, not only could I not get it out of my mind, it kept me awake longer than expected. Geddy nails the vocals perfectly in the chorus; and Alex absolutely blows me away with his craftsmenship in the chorus, and throughout the rest of this masterpiece. I'm not gonna say too much about Neil's drumming; only that it's perfect for this slow-tempo'd instant RUSH classic. Grant you it's certainly not Headlong Flight, but Neil always knows how to make the drums work perfectly with his words.

The Wreckers is another one of my instant faves; it is so freaking powerful, uplifting and another example of why Geddy, Alex & Neil are musical master craftsmen.

Last week upon hearing 'Headlong' and 'Clockwork', which I love as well, and of course BU2B and Caravan from the TM tour, I couldn't stop thinking big; and then I hear 'Wreckers' and 'Garden'.

As a whole, for me Clockwork Angels is amongst their finest collection. With that, I can only imagine the anticipation, excitement-so-thick and the adrenalin surging for this upcoming tour.

I know this was a lot...take care.

QUOTE (Saint NIck @ Jun 16 2012, 07:55 PM)
Hello Everybody!
Earl, my friend, upon hearing The Garden for the first time late Tuesday evening, this song became an immediate favorite.
With that, not only could I not get it out of my mind, it kept me awake longer than expected. Geddy nails the vocals perfectly in the chorus; and Alex absolutely blows me away with his craftsmenship in the chorus, and throughout the rest of this masterpiece. I'm not gonna say too much about Neil's drumming; only that it's perfect for this slow-tempo'd instant RUSH classic. Grant you it's certainly not Headlong Flight, but Neil always knows how to make the drums work perfectly with his words.
The Wreckers is another one of my instant faves; it is so freaking powerful, uplifting and another example of why Geddy, Alex & Neil are musical master craftsmen.
Last week upon hearing 'Headlong' and 'Clockwork', which I love as well, and of course BU2B and Caravan from the TM tour, I couldn't stop thinking big; and then I hear 'Wreckers' and 'Garden'.
As a whole, for me Clockwork Angels is amongst their finest collection. With that, I can only imagine the anticipation, excitement-so-thick and the adrenalin surging for this upcoming tour.

Love your enthusiasm! trink39.gif

I would like to hear all the drunken acoustic guitar parking lot covers after the show. Great renditions last time. "Oohhh they played Presto. Now I get to hear this song in an offkey voice while I search this graveyard for my car!"

Bring it! rofl3.gif

QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 16 2012, 08:46 PM)
I would like to hear all the drunken acoustic guitar parking lot covers after the show. Great renditions last time. "Oohhh they played Presto. Now I get to hear this song in an offkey voice while I search this graveyard for my car!"

Bring it! rofl3.gif

Hey! That's pretty funny! That's what I did at 3 AM in the morning. Playing my Ovation to a couple of Rush songs. I suck but it's fun!

I'm actually a fukkin' drummer who is obsessed with the guitar!!

Go figure!!

QUOTE (Saint NIck @ Jun 16 2012, 05:55 PM)
Hello Everybody!
Last week upon hearing 'Headlong' and 'Clockwork', which I love as well, and of course BU2B and Caravan from the TM tour,  I couldn't stop thinking big; and then I hear 'Wreckers' and 'Garden'.

Hey Nick! Good to hear from you buddy!!! Hope all is well!!

I must say that your post is absolutely one of the best posts I read on here in awhile.

You totally nailed it! Great job!

Cheers N Beers!

Earl

trink39.gif

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 17 2012, 04:53 AM)
QUOTE (quickfree @ Jun 16 2012, 08:46 PM)

Bring it!  rofl3.gif

Hey! That's pretty funny! That's what I did at 3 AM in the morning. Playing my Ovation to a couple of Rush songs. I suck but it's fun!

I'm actually a fukkin' drummer who is obsessed with the guitar!!

Go figure!!

You should talk to my sister. She plays guitar and bass and used to play the drums! I've not long introduced her to 2.gif

Sorry to be a big broken record on here lately. I guess Jim could ban me for being annoying.

I loved "Snakes & Arrows!" My review is still on this Forum from many moons ago!!!

It doesn't matter now.

Life is short and I intend to see Rush as much as I can before they call it the day.

It's my thing. It's what I do. It's what I choose to spend my money on.

Love,

"FREEWILL" trink39.gif

There you go! Congrats on loving such an amazing record.

trink36.gif trink36.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 16 2012, 04:23 PM)
QUOTE (LyndseyG @ Jun 16 2012, 02:05 PM)
The Garden is the song that plays in my head more than the others. wub.gif

I can't get "it is what it is and whatever" out of my head!! Addicting!

I have to take the night off from "Clockwork Angels." I was up until 3 AM last night playing my Ovation to "The Wreckers" and "The Garden."

I am seriously gonna get slapped upside the head by someone in my house as this is all I keep saying in reply to EVERYTHING, no arguing or fighting just, it is what it is - and whatever tongue.gif

Hopefully I will get to listen to it before the new year. eh.gif I received the CD yesterday but haven't had the chance yet. I told every one to get the hell out of the house soon. In a nice way of course. I am going crazy here. wacko.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 17 2012, 05:18 PM)

I have to take the night off from "Clockwork Angels." I was up until 3 AM last night playing my Ovation to "The Wreckers" and "The Garden."

I am seriously gonna get slapped upside the head by someone in my house as this is all I keep saying in reply to EVERYTHING, no arguing or fighting just, it is what it is - and whatever tongue.gif

Hahahahaha!! You and I were destined to meet!! I'm the same way at home with Wendy!!!!

WOW!!

We Rush Fanatics must stick together! Wendy and I will see you in Vegas right?

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 17 2012, 05:26 PM)
Hopefully I will get to listen to it before the new year. eh.gif I received the CD yesterday but haven't had the chance yet. I told every one to get the hell out of the house soon. In a nice way of course. I am going crazy here. wacko.gif 2.gif

Hahaha! Jesus buddy!! Do you only get snail mail to Alaska????

Is your cd coming "From Rome to Nome?" ROLL THE BONES!! laugh.gif

I reversed the lyric on purpose!! tongue.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 18 2012, 10:55 PM)

Hahahahaha!! You and I were destined to meet!! I'm the same way at home with Wendy!!!!

WOW!!

Yep, I'll be there. Pick the meet-up place before the show and let me know.

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Jun 19 2012, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 18 2012, 10:55 PM)

WOW!!

Yep, I'll be there. Pick the meet-up place before the show and let me know.

Ok Cindy! Sounds good. I just booked a suite at the MGM Grand and got my Southwest flight!!! Seats are selling fast because of the Holiday!!!!!

Glad I booked my flight last night!!

QUOTE (ShlappinDahBass @ Jun 17 2012, 01:07 PM)
Sorry to be a big broken record on here lately.  I guess Jim could ban me for being annoying.

I loved "Snakes & Arrows!"  My review is still on this Forum from many moons ago!!!

It doesn't matter now. 

It's my thing.  It's what I do.  It's what I choose to spend my money on.

Love,

"FREEWILL"  trink39.gif

There you go! Congrats on loving such an amazing record.

trink36.gif trink36.gif 2.gif

Thanks!!!!

trink39.gif