Tyson

troutman

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 12 2005, 07:42 AM)
tonight's results !!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/troutbum/r7700960271.jpg

ohmy.gif

I didn't get a chance to see it.

Maybe now he'll learn.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Jun 11 2005, 11:44 PM)
tonight's results !!!

ohmy.gif

Maybe now he'll learn.

Too much money to pass up, and too many debts to pay. Has to be one of the saddest stories of boxing.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Jun 11 2005, 11:45 PM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ Jun 11 2005, 11:44 PM)
tonight's results !!!

ohmy.gif

Maybe now he'll learn.

Too much money to pass up, and too many debts to pay. Has to be one of the saddest stories of boxing.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif He had it all. It is a sad story that's for sure. I do hope he moves on and get's it together. Boxing is in a world of hurt that's for sure!!!

I just don't care much about boxing anymore. Seems pretty corrupted today. On a side note, Michael Carbajal (a lighter weight champ, can't remember which weight class) went to my high school in Phoenix. He was a Golden Gloves champ back then. We never knew one another. It was weird. He was a tiny guy, but nobody was going to be dumb enough to mess with him.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Jun 11 2005, 11:53 PM)
I just don't care much about boxing anymore.  Seems pretty corrupted today.  On a side note, Michael Carbajal (a lighter weight champ, can't remember which weight class) went to my high school in Phoenix.  He was a Golden Gloves champ back then.  We never knew one another.  It was weird.  He was a tiny guy, but nobody was going to be dumb enough to mess with him.

I remember that guy laugh.gif he was one tough dude. This is amazing!!! way to go AGK. He was really well known in California!!! Good Post trink39.gif

After the fight, Tyson said he is probably finished with boxing. He said that if he can be beat by a boxer of that level than it's time to hang up the gloves.

Earth to Mike, I thought you were going to "gut him like a fish". Perhaps you should have exercised your incisors; the head-butt clearly didn't work.

This guy is a major, MAJOR bozo who has received far too much attention. He may have warranted the attention early in his carrer by becoming the youngest heavyweight champ, but he has since become a walking, talking (rambling?) imbecile.

He's a dangerous asshole.

Not a sad story at all!

Mike Tyson will go down in history as one of the biggest idiots in sports! He's too

"profisticated" for anyone to understand him. What a moron. He and Michael Irving should open up a crack house, and sell vowels on the side!

IDIOT! mad.gif mad.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ Jun 12 2005, 12:54 PM)
Not a sad story at all!
Mike Tyson will go down in history as one of the biggest idiots in sports! He's too
"profisticated" for anyone to understand him. What a moron. He and Michael Irving should open up a crack house, and sell vowels on the side!
IDIOT! mad.gif  mad.gif

rofl3.gif No way that business would happen without Don King having a hand in it.

If someone were to tell me Mike Tyson was raised by wild gorillas, I wouldn't automatically dismiss it.

Mike Tyson. Baddest man on the planet a few years back. Then, he meets a woman, marries her and the rest is history. From champ to chump in the blink of an eye. The baddest man in the world had his ass kicked by a 110 lb. woman. And she's still in his head judging by this weekends results. Never underestimate the power of the poonanny. no.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 12 2005, 01:34 PM)
Mike Tyson. Baddest man on the planet a few years back. Then, he meets a woman, marries her and the rest is history. From champ to chump in the blink of an eye. The baddest man in the world had his ass kicked by a 110 lb. woman. And she's still in his head judging by this weekends results. Never underestimate the power of the poonanny. no.gif

I think you skipped a few chapters. I wonder how many sociology theses have been written about Mike Tyson.

QUOTE (anagramking @ Jun 12 2005, 02:47 PM)
QUOTE (Snowdog @ Jun 12 2005, 01:34 PM)
Mike Tyson. Baddest man on the planet a few years back. Then, he meets a woman, marries her and the rest is history. From champ to chump in the blink of an eye. The baddest man in the world had his ass kicked by a 110 lb. woman. And she's still in his head judging by this weekends results. Never underestimate the power of the poonanny.  no.gif

I think you skipped a few chapters. I wonder how many sociology theses have been written about Mike Tyson.

It's the abriged version, but it still ends the same cool.gif

He's clearly a deeply troubled man who hasn't been able to handle the adversity, some of it self made, that has come his way. In his early years, boxing gave him a discipline which could have saved him, but in the end the exesses it exposed him to helped to destroy him. That woman didn't help much. Now that the one thing that gave defintion to his life is over, and it is, I can't help but feel the future is not bright for Tyson.

Sometimes I find it hard to sympathise with such a brutal animal instinct, and much prefer other boxers, but he really does need help right now.. if he doeswn't get it we might see some horrible self destruction.

In his day, he was truely awesome.

Disco

Tyson was a real street fighter, not good technically, but in his time fantastic to watch.

There was news report on the BBC that said he was retiring and thinking of becoming a missionary rofl3.gif Honestly!

Archived