CA lyrics all songs

jaski

Cant find Clockwork Angels lyrics - anybody can help me please ? If already posted please give me direction and delete that post - thank you smile.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 5 2012, 12:51 AM)
Geddy isn't THAT hard to understand. tongue.gif

rofl3.gif I WISH I COULD SPEAK THE LAUNGUAGE AND UNDERSTAND IT AS WELL AS YOU (sarcasm mode off)

QUOTE (jaski @ Jun 4 2012, 05:57 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 5 2012, 12:51 AM)
Geddy isn't THAT hard to understand. tongue.gif

rofl3.gif I WISH I COULD SPEAK THE LAUNGUAGE AND UNDERSTAND IT AS WELL AS YOU (sarcasm mode off)

Oh, right. Not a native English speaker. Sorry about that. laugh.gif

I don't know if a decision has been reached yet, but I PM'ed 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 earlier today about this. There might be some concern about posting the lyrics since the album isn't officially out yet. He said they (the admins/mods) would talk it over.

For now, I wouldn't recommend posting any lyrics, because there might be some legal issues. The admins will let us know smile.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 4 2012, 09:06 PM)
I don't know if a decision has been reached yet, but I PM'ed 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 earlier today about this. There might be some concern about posting the lyrics since the album isn't officially out yet. He said they (the admins/mods) would talk it over.

For now, I wouldn't recommend posting any lyrics, because there might be some legal issues. The admins will let us know smile.gif

Let's hold off on posting the lyrics until the album is officially released. They'll be added to the Anthems section after the 12th.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 4 2012, 08:15 PM)

Let's hold off on posting the lyrics until the album is officially released. They'll be added to the Anthems section after the 12th.

Awesome, I can't wait to get to read them all!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 4 2012, 07:15 PM)

Right on smile.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 4 2012, 08:26 PM)
This is an album where reading the lyrics I know will GREATLY enhance and influence my experience of the music.

Mind you, I can make out some of them, but far from all of them...

Yes, I was actually just thinking the same thing

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 5 2012, 08:42 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 4 2012, 08:26 PM)
This is an album where reading the lyrics I know will GREATLY enhance and influence my experience of the music. 

Mind you, I can make out some of them, but far from all of them...

Yes, I was actually just thinking the same thing

Exactly ! That's why i would like to "understand" the album smile.gif

"Art is telling stories" - Neil Peart

QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 5 2012, 03:09 AM)
Songlyrics.com

Not there yet. I will just wait for my copy of the album. Should have at 11th, thanks everybody for feedback !!! biggrin.gif