LEAK

CruisingInPrimetime

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 2 2012, 08:10 PM)
If you post any link to a download, or a stream of the album before release, the mods/admins will most likely close this thread... as much as we want to hear the album, it's illegal...and would put the board as risk..

However, you might put out a post that states "Clockwork Angels leak on kickass torrents, go do a search.. look for the uploader..."such and such"" and that would be different. As you cannot reach the leak directly from the board........ legally that would not put a expectation of action on TRF's part. But the mods and admins still might close those threads out of respect to the band... I have not seen TRF do it, but I know some boards don't even allow leak info discussion... (mikeportnoy.com for example)

I know. I have got warned on Portnoy's Forum by just telling people I had found the new Queensryche leak.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 08:12 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 2 2012, 08:10 PM)
If you post any link to a download, or a stream of the album before release, the mods/admins will most likely close this thread...  as much as we want to hear the album, it's illegal...and would put the board as risk..

However, you might put out a post that states "Clockwork Angels leak on kickass torrents, go do a search.. look for the uploader..."such and such"" and that would be different. As you cannot reach the leak directly from the board........  legally that would not put a expectation of action on TRF's part. But the mods and admins still might close those threads out of respect to the band... I have not seen TRF do it, but I know some boards don't even allow leak info discussion... (mikeportnoy.com for example)

I know. I have got warned on Portnoy's Forum by just telling people I had found the new Queensryche leak.

you actually sought out a leak for the new queensryche album..

fing.gif

D2C was a terrible album........

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Jun 2 2012, 07:59 PM)
It just finished downloading and it says password encrypted when I click on the songs. I should have listened to it before posting. Sorry, everyone, for the false alarm.

sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Jun 2 2012, 06:01 PM)
Can a mod just delete this thread? I was all excited when I found it, thought I was the first to find it... Now I just feel like a moron.

At least you didn't set out to deceive people like I did with my thread. Don't feel bad that you feel like a moron - you could be me, who actively seeks out being a moron! tongue.gif

Too many leak threads clogging up this forum.

If you have the tracks and want to be the hero and post links to them, don't do it here.

And that also means don't post that you have them even if you don't post links -- meaning, don't do what the OP of this thread did. I wonder how many PM requests he got today.