Who hates to be a thread killer?

My_Shrimp_Cot

thread disapears into oblivion......  

184 members have voted

1. 1. thread disapears into oblivion......

• I love it...It means I had the last word..
    • Geez, was what I said that lame?
    • I never thought about it before...but now I'm paranoid
    • I am a sociopath, and I don't care what anyone thinks.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, ok, OK! i never sent the PM's. i admit it, it was all a ruse!

look, if you people would just STOP POSTING in this thread and let me have the last one, i wouldn't have to resort to these underhanded tactics. no.gif

not like i care about having the last post, mind you... unsure.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 5 2006, 05:23 PM)
ok, ok, OK! i never sent the PM's. i admit it, it was all a ruse!

look, if you people would just STOP POSTING in this thread and let me have the last one, i wouldn't have to resort to these underhanded tactics. no.gif

not like i care about having the last post, mind you... unsure.gif

Sure you don't care bout the last post... ph34r.gif

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Dec 5 2006, 07:46 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 5 2006, 05:23 PM)
ok, ok, OK!  i never sent the PM's.  i admit it, it was all a ruse!

not like i care about having the last post, mind you...  unsure.gif

Sure you don't care bout the last post... ph34r.gif

Not at ALL. no.gif

unsure.gif

You people should just be real kind and give ME the last post. yes.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Dec 6 2006, 01:46 AM)
You people should just be real kind and give ME the last post. yes.gif

That would be VERY kind of us, but...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/no2.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/no1.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 5 2006, 05:41 PM)
Ok, I had to take matters into my own hands here since this thread is clearly getting ridiculous.

I PM'ed all of the people below and asked if they would kindly let me be the last one to post in this thread, and to write back stating that they were cool with that.  So far I've received a response back from the following people who have agreed to let me have the last post.

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

They were given a paragraph to send back with their name on it that went like this:

I, ______, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread.  I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough.  I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and if I missed you, please send me a PM with the above information and your name filled in so we can agree to put this baby to rest once and for all. yes.gif

They were given a paragraph to send back with their name on it that went like this:

I, Rushgoober, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread. I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough. I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and if I missed you, please send me a PM with the above information and your name filled in so we can agree to put this baby to rest once and for all.

So this thread ends now?

Right unsure.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Dec 6 2006, 03:03 AM)
Ok, I had to take matters into my own hands here since this thread is clearly getting ridiculous.

I PM'ed all of the people below and asked if they would kindly let me be the last one to post in this thread, and to write back stating that they were cool with that.  So far I've received a response back from the following people who have agreed to let me have the last post.

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

I, ______, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread.  I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough.  I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and if I missed you, please send me a PM with the above information and your name filled in so we can agree to put this baby to rest once and for all. yes.gif

I, Rushgoober, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread. I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough. I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and if I missed you, please send me a PM with the above information and your name filled in so we can agree to put this baby to rest once and for all.

So this thread ends now?

Right unsure.gif

Yes, right now. yes.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/last1.gifhttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/last2.jpg

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 6 2006, 06:08 AM)

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

So this thread ends now?

Right unsure.gif

Yes, right now. yes.gif

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/last1.gifhttp://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y268/rushgoober/rushgoober3/rushgoober4/last2.jpg

You win yes.gif

This is my last post before you smile.gif

QUOTE (SlackABob @ Dec 6 2006, 03:11 AM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 6 2006, 06:08 AM)

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

So this thread ends now?

Right unsure.gif

Yes, right now. yes.gif

You win yes.gif

This is my last post before you smile.gif

And with that, we lay this thread to rest. It's been fun, and thank you everyone for playing along!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 6 2006, 06:33 AM)
QUOTE (SlackABob @ Dec 6 2006, 03:21 AM)
I was beginning to think he'd never stop posting laugh.gif

Night  trink38.gif

Me too. unsure.gif

me three!