Who hates to be a thread killer?

My_Shrimp_Cot

thread disapears into oblivion......  

184 members have voted

1. 1. thread disapears into oblivion......

• I love it...It means I had the last word..
    • Geez, was what I said that lame?
    • I never thought about it before...but now I'm paranoid
    • I am a sociopath, and I don't care what anyone thinks.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 5 2006, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (chaotica @ Dec 5 2006, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 5 2006, 07:38 AM)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/amandaladi/eyeses.jpg

I think someone needs some visine wink.gif

i'm just keepin a eye on this thread......

you watch it for so long of course your eye is going to begin to turn red...burn....water....

etc

etc

etc....

Here you go...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/d/d1/180px-Visine.jpg

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 5 2006, 09:10 AM)

you watch it for so long of course your eye is going to begin to turn red...burn....water....

etc

etc

etc....

Here you go...

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

etc

etc

etc....

Here you go...

hey....thanks ceej!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

i needed that!

kishug.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 5 2006, 10:06 AM)

etc

etc

etc....

Here you go...

hey....thanks ceej!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....

i needed that!

kishug.gif

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p318/ceejspics2/grs3.gif

Ok, I had to take matters into my own hands here since this thread is clearly getting ridiculous.

I PM'ed all of the people below and asked if they would kindly let me be the last one to post in this thread, and to write back stating that they were cool with that. So far I've received a response back from the following people who have agreed to let me have the last post.

blonde77th

ladirushfan80

CeeJ

*Limelight*

SlackABob

thesweetscience

failte

chaotica

Maddy

Necromancer

They were given a paragraph to send back with their name on it that went like this:

I, ______, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread. I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough. I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and if I missed you, please send me a PM with the above information and your name filled in so we can agree to put this baby to rest once and for all. yes.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 5 2006, 05:41 PM)
Ok, I had to take matters into my own hands here since this thread is clearly getting ridiculous.

I PM'ed all of the people below and asked if they would kindly let me be the last one to post in this thread, and to write back stating that they were cool with that. So far I've received a response back from the following people who have agreed to let me have the last post.

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

They were given a paragraph to send back with their name on it that went like this:

I, ______, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread. I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough. I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

I'd like to thank everyone who participated, and if I missed you, please send me a PM with the above information and your name filled in so we can agree to put this baby to rest once and for all. yes.gif

uh....goob?

buddy old pal????

i didn't get the pm....

did you lose my address again????

jeez man...

well, pm me and i'll give it to ya

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 5 2006, 03:32 PM)

I PM'ed all of the people below and asked if they would kindly let me be the last one to post in this thread, and to write back stating that they were cool with that.  So far I've received a response back from the following people who have agreed to let me have the last post.

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

I, ______, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread.  I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough.  I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

uh....goob?

buddy old pal????

i didn't get the pm....

jeez man...

oh, i'm sorry, i put you on the list by mistake. i'm PM'ing you now...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 5 2006, 06:44 PM)

I PM'ed all of the people below and asked if they would kindly let me be the last one to post in this thread, and to write back stating that they were cool with that.  So far I've received a response back from the following people who have agreed to let me have the last post.

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

I, ______, hereby agree to give up posting on the "Replying to Who hates to be a thread killer?" thread, and to let rushgoober have the last post on this thread.  I understand that he doesn't care so much about being the last poster, but more he just wants the madness to end, and I agree that enough is enough.  I solemly swear that I shall post in this thread no more.

uh....goob?

buddy old pal????

i didn't get the pm....

jeez man...

o.k. good...you got my pm address?

cuz if you don't...then just pm me and i'll get it to you...

o.k?

o.k.

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Dec 5 2006, 03:52 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Dec 5 2006, 06:44 PM)

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

uh....goob?

buddy old pal????

i didn't get the pm....

jeez man...

o.k. good...you got my pm address?

cuz if you don't...then just pm me and i'll get it to you...

o.k?

o.k.

you're right, i didn't have your PM address. i just PM'ed you to get your PM address.

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

unsure.gif

I think that maybe someone deleted mine.

Just like Ladi, I never received one either. confused13.gif

It's alright though. yes.gif

I don't believe that I'd ok that. no.gif

Ummmm... NO, I wouldn't.

1022.gif

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 5 2006, 07:13 PM)

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

unsure.gif

Ummmm... NO, I wouldn't.

1022.gif

uummmmm....goobs...you never sent this to me.....are you sending fraudulent mail again? didn't they already take you in for interrogation in this matter? remember that bright white light? and how you came home and cried?

QUOTE (failte @ Dec 5 2006, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 5 2006, 07:13 PM)

blonde77th
ladirushfan80
CeeJ
*Limelight*
SlackABob
thesweetscience
failte
chaotica
Maddy
Necromancer

unsure.gif

Ummmm... NO, I wouldn't.

1022.gif

uummmmm....goobs...you never sent this to me.....are you sending fraudulent mail again? didn't they already take you in for interrogation in this matter? remember that bright white light? and how you came home and cried?

That light...

SUCKS!!!

Goobs, Why would you do this???

Is it true???

You never sent these???

I just notified the police that my PM's

have been tampered with.

GOOD LUCK!

QUOTE (CeeJ @ Dec 5 2006, 07:23 PM)
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):
CeeJ, ladirushfan80

bekloppt.gif

Do you believe this???

wtf.gif

No! ceej!!!

it's a real curious thing...these"PM's" goober's sending....

i'm just in such a quandary.....

i mean.....goob said he was going to pm me, but i never got the pm, but then i thought maybe he lost my pm address..ya know?

and so he said he'd pm me for my pm address....

and so i thought..."cool!"...goob will pm me...

but i haven't gotten the pm yet...

should i be worried???