3 songs you'd love to see live

The Owl

Xanadu and La Villa. Why? Even though they have been played. They are still my favorite 2 rush songs and that is enough for me. Encore (5) I think it is very likely they will be played and also very likely they may be the encore. Edited by FT Tracker

1. No One at the Bridge

2. Under the Shadow

3. Vapor Trails

VT is a real possibility, my #1 and #2 are "unlikely" to say the least. But one can dream!

Edited by Animate

Vapor Trail (moderately likely) - They had it as a backup on VT, they have never played it live. I think it would fit nicely in the mid-end of the second set.

Cut to the Chase (moderately likely?) - I guess this would fit in the first set somewhere. Why do I want to hear this? Does it not scream at you as being a song that sounds better live while still being within Ged's vocal range? It does to me.

Xanadu (unlikely) - They did this during the R30 tour, I missed it, it sounded awesome. I want to experience this. PULL OUT THE DOUBLENECKS BOYS.

1) The Analog Kid - Second in the set list. A perfect spot for this awesome rocker. Likelyhood of it being played 4/5. Last tour performed - CP tour

2) Middletown Dreams - 7th or 8th tune in set one, this song would be a shocker in every way. Likelyhood of it being played 2/5. Last tour performed - P.Windows Tour

3) Jacobs Ladder - Close the first set. I have been waiting my entire Rush life to see and hear this performed live. It is a bucket list Rush song for me as far as live performance. I want the full song, just like on ESL. Likelyhood of it being played 4/5. Last tour performed P.Waves Tour.

So there are the 3 I most want to hear this tour that have not been played in a very long time.

Edited by Todem