Any FACT OR FAKED fans here?

presto123

To me it sounds just like the old show Fact or Fiction*

*Which was awesome, and hosted by Johnathan Frakes (Commander Riker of Star Trek TNG)

I watch it now and then. Some of the events are so obviously faked it's laughable. Some are much more slick.

I do believe in the paranormal - meaning we just don't understand it yet - but only things I have personally witnessed or have happened to me. But hell, I don't expect anyone to take my word for it. confused13.gif

It's a fun show to watch, for sure. I don't necessarily believe in the paranormal, but the movie theatre that I work at is purportedly haunted. Didn't believe it at all when I first started hearing about it, but I have definitely seen some weird things and heard some weird stories, so I don't know.

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 17 2012, 08:36 PM)
It's a fun show to watch, for sure. I don't necessarily believe in the paranormal, but the movie theatre that I work at is purportedly haunted. Didn't believe it at all when I first started hearing about it, but I have definitely seen some weird things and heard some weird stories, so I don't know.

Try an EVP session. Can't hurt, right? confused13.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 18 2012, 02:41 AM)

It couldn't hurt but I wouldn't suggest taking it much further than that. When it comes to the spirit world you never know what exactly you're dealing with.

As for the show, i'm not a regular viewer but have seen it a few times and I think it's good. I like that they try to disprove or recreate the stuff they see since that's one of the best ways to dismiss paranormal activity. If you can find the explination to something through a little investigating, odds are good there's nothing out of the ordinary happening.

And yeah, people in bigfoot suits trying to pull off a hoax is always funny laugh.gif

QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ May 18 2012, 04:48 AM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ May 18 2012, 02:41 AM)

It couldn't hurt but I wouldn't suggest taking it much further than that. When it comes to the spirit world you never know what exactly you're dealing with.

As for the show, i'm not a regular viewer but have seen it a few times and I think it's good. I like that they try to disprove or recreate the stuff they see since that's one of the best ways to dismiss paranormal activity. If you can find the explination to something through a little investigating, odds are good there's nothing out of the ordinary happening.

Yes, that is true and I wouldn't go much further than an EVP session without calling the experts. I would volunteer but I'm pretty sure that I'm not near enough to GLF2112 to help out.

And it is absolutely the way to work, trying to re-create the phenomenon. Every investigator should work that way, which is why I prefer TAPS to those yahoos on Travel Channel. eyesre4.gif