Which Rush album has gone the longest distance?

Gedneil Alpeart

Never hated a Rush album as such but for least played its probably Snakes and Arrows for some reason the track Workin Them Angels never sat well with me ...The melody on that track just does not sit well with these ears at all .............although on the plus side the rest of the album sounded not to bad when I listened to it recently after a long hiatus.. Far Cry rocks 653.gif

Power Windows and Hold Your Fire.

I was kind of "meh" on both albums at first, but now they're two of my top five Rush albums, and two of my favorite thirty albums period.

Presto and Roll the Bones have slipped quite a lot.

QUOTE (Steely Caress @ May 16 2012, 11:27 PM)
I know I am cheating as it is supposed to be a particular album. But for me, Hemishperes through Power Windows are the albums I always go back to. Again and again.

So, you hated everything from Hemispheres through PoW?? confused13.gif

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 16 2012, 10:29 PM)
I know I am cheating as it is supposed to be a particular album. But for me, Hemishperes through Power Windows are the albums I always go back to. Again and again.

No Emotion, I read the original post wrong, these are the albums I always go back to and love! wink.gif

One I did not like at first that I always go back to would have to be Power Windows.

Did not grab me at first, but now many years later it really shines as a great production. Well written songs with spaces)).

QUOTE (Steely Caress @ May 16 2012, 11:36 PM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 16 2012, 10:29 PM)

No Emotion, I read the original post wrong, these are the albums I always go back to and love! wink.gif

One I did not like at first that I always go back to would have to be Power Windows.

Did not grab me at first, but now many years later it really shines as a great production. Well written songs with spaces)).

laugh.gif

I assumed that...but I thought I'd joke about it anyways. wink.gif

Besides...who could honestly hate those albums?! wacko.gif

Maybe Test for Echo. That took 10 years at least to really catch on with me at all (though the tour for it was amazing I gotta' say).

Caress of Steel is still growing on me and it's taking years too smile.gif

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ May 16 2012, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 10 2012, 02:58 PM)
Power Windows. Hated it until 2007, now I really like it. Except Big Money, that song sucks

i don't like the whole album but there are some good tunes on pw, and yes the big money does suck.

Overplayed maybe, but I don't think it sucks biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ May 17 2012, 10:18 AM)
QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ May 16 2012, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 10 2012, 02:58 PM)
Power Windows. Hated it until 2007, now I really like it. Except Big Money, that song sucks

i don't like the whole album but there are some good tunes on pw, and yes the big money does suck.

Overplayed maybe, but I don't think it sucks biggrin.gif

I love The Big Money! And it's probably my second least-favorite song on PoW. That's just how I love that album! wub.gif