Live Nation presale....

QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 9 2012, 10:56 AM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 9 2012, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 9 2012, 10:37 AM)
QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ May 9 2012, 09:34 AM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeefan2112 @ May 9 2012, 10:31 AM)
Sorry I did just see one FLR3 Row Z on the Columbus Live Nation presale.

Guess I'm going to have to do TicketBastard Platinum this year.

Go Scalpers!! sarcasm.gif

now now... TicketBastard Platinum isn't resale, let's remember. They just jack up the price because they know they can...

Love me some TicketBastard.

Oh, I know.

I was just making a crack at the process...I absolutely detest the ticket-buying process these days. It's brutal.

Yeah, TM is usually the way I always go. On the last tour, I got Row 6 seats from the Ticketmaster-run auction. Similar idea, I guess.

Yeah, in 07 I did an auction. Scored row 6 Ged's side. I think it was around 350 per ticket. But I was 17 then. I don't know. I wasn't as hung-up about spending that much money on tickets.

Now its like, do I really want to drain my bank account for Rush tickets? Of course I do. But should I?

Patience is a virtue.

You might not land front row.. but you'll score something very decent at face value.

And remember, you have to buy Platinum tix in pairs.

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 9 2012, 09:59 AM)

now now... TicketBastard Platinum isn't resale, let's remember. They just jack up the price because they know they can...

Oh, I know.

I was just making a crack at the process...I absolutely detest the ticket-buying process these days. It's brutal.

Yeah, TM is usually the way I always go. On the last tour, I got Row 6 seats from the Ticketmaster-run auction. Similar idea, I guess.

Yeah, in 07 I did an auction. Scored row 6 Ged's side. I think it was around 350 per ticket. But I was 17 then. I don't know. I wasn't as hung-up about spending that much money on tickets.

Now its like, do I really want to drain my bank account for Rush tickets? Of course I do. But should I?

Patience is a virtue.

You might not land front row.. but you'll score something very decent at face value.

I know. I'm buying two tickets anyway. I'm taking my boyfriend.

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 9 2012, 10:59 AM)

Oh, I know.

Patience is a virtue.

Yeah, that's the big kicker.

I mean, I want the ticket. But I also usually go with someone to shows...and who else would pay that much to watch Rush (that I know)?? doh.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 9 2012, 10:58 AM)
QUOTE (Khan @ May 9 2012, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ May 9 2012, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (Khan @ May 9 2012, 10:52 AM)
I would sure like to know which seating arrangement is correct.
MT has one layout and TM has another

for which venue?

CBus

The TM chart is more detailed but both are the same.. they just show it differently.

The first 3 rows will go all the way across

No, they are different. The MT chart shows an extra section on both sides closer to the stage. This section is not shown on the TM chart.

Oh, I remember the big Columbus seating debacle of 2010. I had seats in lower bowl closest to Geddy, awesome seats by the way, and they sold so many tickets that those f***ers decided to add another section ahead of me to sell more tickets. I was furious, and was in a battle with them for days to give me the seats I originally purchsed, I won in the end and got my seats changed but the whole thing SUCKED.

QUOTE (Khan @ May 9 2012, 11:03 AM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ May 9 2012, 10:58 AM)
QUOTE (Khan @ May 9 2012, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ May 9 2012, 10:55 AM)
QUOTE (Khan @ May 9 2012, 10:52 AM)
I would sure like to know which seating arrangement is correct.
MT has one layout and TM has another

for which venue?

CBus

The TM chart is more detailed but both are the same.. they just show it differently.

The first 3 rows will go all the way across

No, they are different. The MT chart shows an extra section on both sides closer to the stage. This section is not shown on the TM chart.

I see what you're saying now.

I was only looking at the floor.

They're not selling 101/102 - 116/117.... yet.

Remember, in 2010 they did the same thing and the arena sold out pretty early. They then pushed the stage back and began selling 101/102 - 116/117 very late in the game.

However, rather than punish the people who bought the first section off the stage they temporarily renumbered the sections.

For example, if you bought 103 early (first section off the stage) the renumbered sections had 103 in the proper place.

Thats not to say any of this will happen this year (it's a soft market this time around) but that is your history lesson for the day smile.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ May 9 2012, 10:08 AM)
Oh, I remember the big Columbus seating debacle of 2010. I had seats in lower bowl closest to Geddy, awesome seats by the way, and they sold so many tickets that those f***ers decided to add another section ahead of me to sell more tickets. I was furious, and was in a battle with them for days to give me the seats I originally purchsed, I won in the end and got my seats changed but the whole thing SUCKED.

I was in the same boat... except I didn't get my seats changed. I guess I just didn't have enough fight in me. But yeah I was section 104 and then they were like lol by the way....we added section 103. I kinda got screwed but I still had fun.

EDIT: It might have been section 103/102 or whatever they did. Don't remember. Just remember getting screwed.

Edited by GeddyLeefan2112

no "level one" seats for Tampa (I tried "best available" and consistently got section 14-16 with a couple section 8s thrown in.. searches for "level one" returned "no tickets available.") I tried for a solid hour to upgrade the seats I bought on Monday (section 4) and there was nothing even close. Well, I'll try again Friday, but looks like I will live with my decent seats