Philly Show

LedZep

I debated and debated, but I broke down and bought the VIP package x2. Did the same on the last tour, and couldn't really complain - but I am hoping for better seats this time. Supposedly, the seats are allocated based on the date/time of the purchase - and since I completed my purchase at 12:01 I am hopeful.

Who's going in Philly?

QUOTE (blending strings @ Apr 23 2012, 11:31 AM)
I completed the VIP Nation VIP package for Philly... when do you find out where your seats are?

Not until you pick up your tickets the night of the show. That sucks really, but there is nothing you can do about it.

I thought the presale went well this morning. My buddy got three in Section 2 Row 3, I got 2 in Section 1 Row 12, then went back and got 2 more in Section 1 Row 3. I tried over and over, even threw back 13th row at one point. We ended up getting these between 12:25 and 12:40. It seems like they must have staggered the release times.

I'm still hoping to score Philly tickets during the public sale. It doesn't seem like a lot of floor seats, aside from the VIP packages, went out during the pre-sale. Like I said in another thread, sometimes I've gotten very lucky with the pre-sales but, at the same time, I had a few friends score row 3, center stage during the general public sale at the box office.