IF Manchester, NH is opening date

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 18 2012, 09:54 AM)
If this becomes the official opening date, then this will be the one I will be attending.

Who else?

Only 90 miles from my house? HELL TO THE YES I'm gonna be there!

Sad to think, though, when I saw the boyz there in 2008 a third row ticket (Geddy side) purchased on TM the day of the show cost only $128 eh.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Apr 18 2012, 10:07 AM)

Sad to think, though, when I saw the boyz there in 2008 a third row ticket (Geddy side) purchased on TM the day of the show cost only $128 eh.gif

whoa

I don't know if we'll try for tickets that close up. Just being at the first show is enough for me. That way I can brag about it to the others who have to wait impatiently for the band to play their towns. laugh.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 18 2012, 10:30 AM)
I don't know if we'll try for tickets that close up. Just being at the first show is enough for me. That way I can brag about it to the others who have to wait impatiently for the band to play their towns. laugh.gif

Gooood point. I've never seen opening night.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 18 2012, 11:35 AM)

It's funny how it all comes down. When I was in Hartford for the VT tour, some guy in front of me was texting the set list as songs were being played.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 18 2012, 10:37 AM)

It's funny how it all comes down. When I was in Hartford for the VT tour, some guy in front of me was texting the set list as songs were being played.

crap, that's a whole 'nother responsibility I forgot about LOL!

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 18 2012, 11:39 AM)

Admittedly, I did the same thing sorta. Instead, I wrote down the songs and just kept the list for memento's sake.

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Apr 18 2012, 10:42 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 18 2012, 11:39 AM)

Admittedly, I did the same thing sorta. Instead, I wrote down the songs and just kept the list for memento's sake.

Neat. Yes, someone else can, and will, do the texting. I want to enjoy the show tongue.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 18 2012, 10:19 AM)
QUOTE (Kelly D @ Apr 18 2012, 10:07 AM)

Sad to think, though, when I saw the boyz there in 2008 a third row ticket (Geddy side) purchased on TM the day of the show cost only $128  eh.gif

whoa

Funny how things change, huh?! tongue.gif

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 19 2012, 07:12 AM)
*best* seat price for Manchester is $107 (including fees supposedly) - per the live nation site.

EDIT: I'm shooting for first 3 blocks up front OR the ones on the lower bowl/side. I'm too short to be on the floor - but all the way in the back!

The curse of the tiny women! I wore boots that were only slightly uncomfortable to the Cleveland show so I'd at least have SOME height to play with. I'm 5'5" but still. . .

$107 for a floor ticket seems like a dream! How plausible is it?! rofl3.gif

The ticket for the show is reasonable, now I just gotta wait out the airlines and hope they drop flights down a bit. $400+ is tough especially when you add 2 nights hotel and a $107 ticket.

But I'm committed to being there regardless!

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Apr 19 2012, 07:40 AM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 19 2012, 07:12 AM)
*best* seat price for Manchester is $107 (including fees supposedly) - per the live nation site.

EDIT:  I'm shooting for first 3 blocks up front OR the ones on the lower bowl/side.  I'm too short to be on the floor - but all the way in the back!

The curse of the tiny women! I wore boots that were only slightly uncomfortable to the Cleveland show so I'd at least have SOME height to play with. I'm 5'5" but still. . .

$107 for a floor ticket seems like a dream! How plausible is it?! rofl3.gif

$107 is not bad - SPAC is always edging on $130...

I used to have what I called "concert shoes". They were platform sandals (flat bed, not heel) that had a squishy inside so they felt SO comfortable and added a couple inches - plus, they were cute. I wore them to so many shows they completely broke down and I believe I got rid of them. They were beyond repairable.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Apr 19 2012, 07:48 AM)
$107 is not bad - SPAC is always edging on $130...

I used to have what I called "concert shoes". They were platform sandals (flat bed, not heel) that had a squishy inside so they felt SO comfortable and added a couple inches - plus, they were cute. I wore them to so many shows they completely broke down and I believe I got rid of them. They were beyond repairable.

Need to get me something like that. . . though for fall, I'd need something slightly warmer smile.gif