New Orleans SAINTS official thread 2012-13

treeduck

The truth is we finished last in the division but will pick AFTER the Bucs and Panthers because of our stronger schedule. We do get to play the Lions and Eagles though instead of the Redskins/Cowboys/Giants and Bears/Vikings...

Way to put that record out there. 7000 yds allowed. A season for the ages.

Actually here's my big chance to point out that in the context of the era the record wasn't all that remarkable, and that the 1981 Colts are still the worst defense of all time in the context of the time they played.

And I'd be right. :)

Saints get the 15th pick.

The Panthers do indeed get the 2nd place schedule, the Saints third and the Bucs fourth.

Saints get the 15th pick.

The Panthers do indeed get the 2nd place schedule, the Saints third and the Bucs fourth.

Yeah so we play the Cowboys in the dome and the Bears on the road, instead of the Vikings and the Giants.

Way to put that record out there. 7000 yds allowed. A season for the ages.

Actually here's my big chance to point out that in the context of the era the record wasn't all that remarkable, and that the 1981 Colts are still the worst defense of all time in the context of the time they played.

And I'd be right. :)

The interesting thing is Joe Vitt was an assistant coach for the Colts in 1981...