The 2012-13 Miami Dolphins Thread

laughedatbytime

Russell Wilson is starting to piss me off. The kid doesn't make a bad decision. We've stuffed their running game (Lynch is averaging less than 2 ypc) but they're still driving the ball.

Wilson is probably who the Browns should have drafted, then they could have used their first round pick on a good receiver...

Wow...to give up a kickoff return TD to go behind and then come back to win...what a great character win...just a great, great win...Tannehill was big in the clutch, driving 60-65 yds in the last minute.

Not sure why there wasn't a 10 second runoff on that illegal shift in the last minute though.

And the first AFC East team to score against the 49ers (in the third game against them) is...the Miami Dolphins. We've got 3 pts. yay.

I can't believe I'm devoting three hours of my life to this Miami-Jacksonville game.

Dolphins up 13-3, just kicking a FG to go up 2 scores after an inexplicable fake FG from the 5 with the score at 10-3.

:facepalm:

Jacksonville earlier had a TD called back when an OL failed to report.

Well, they all count one, but they are not all created equal.

Are you worried about the Jaguars getting Clowney next year?

Nah, I'm more worried about the Jags trading their pick to the Jets for Tebow and the Jets getting Clowney to go with their clown coach.

Nah, I'm more worried about the Jags trading their pick to the Jets for Tebow and the Jets getting Clowney to go with their clown coach.

He'll have been fired by then and will be the head coach of the Bills!

He'll have been fired by then and will be the head coach of the Bills!

Nah, the owner loves Rex giving him the back page of the Post more than winning.

Dolphins news...?

Quote:

In what could be viewed as Alabama coach Nick Saban’s first toe in the water toward no longer being the Alabama coach, Saban has disclosed for the first time publicly that he picked quarterback Drew Brees over quarterback Daunte Culpepper in 2006.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/12/17/saban-says-dolphins-had-picked-brees-over-culpepper/

Still alive for the playoffs, and up 14-3 on the Bills. Still not sure why they didn't allow Tannehill some running plays earlier in the year.

Lamar Miller looks good enough to handle the running chores...I think this might be Reggie's last home game as a Dolphin.

Beautiful catch by Reggie (well, more beautiful keeping your feet inbounds) to make it 21-3.

We are getting all the breaks from the officials and from the Bills.