So when is the Time Machine blu ray coming?

cygnus_thegodofbalance

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Oct 23 2011, 01:14 PM)
It depends where you buy it. From what I've seen, BestBuy and Rush Backstage have it November 8 while other retailers have it December 20.

This is correct

QUOTE (robertrobyn @ Oct 23 2011, 05:31 PM)
It depends where you buy it. From what I've seen, BestBuy and Rush Backstage have it November 8 while other retailers have it December 20.

This is correct

isn't it more likely that one of the dates in wrong and has not been updated?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Oct 23 2011, 07:11 PM)

This is correct

Today from RIAB: Although there still hasn't been any official announcement, it looks like the blu-ray version of the video will be getting an exclusive November 8th release at Best Buy in the US, with it not becoming available at othe US retailers until 6 weeks later on December 20th. It's sti not completely clear whether the exclusive offer applies the Rush Backstage Club, but as of right now they are still claiming that they will release the Blu-ray on November 8th. The Best Buy offer will also include an XL RASH t-shi with any purchase of the blu-ray.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Oct 26 2011, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Oct 23 2011, 07:11 PM)

This is correct

Today from RIAB: Although there still hasn't been any official announcement, it looks like the blu-ray version of the video will be getting an exclusive November 8th release at Best Buy in the US, with it not becoming available at othe US retailers until 6 weeks later on December 20th. It's sti not completely clear whether the exclusive offer applies the Rush Backstage Club, but as of right now they are still claiming that they will release the Blu-ray on November 8th. The Best Buy offer will also include an XL RASH t-shi with any purchase of the blu-ray.

bizarre.

I can understand getting it a week early or something but that is a huge jump.

QUOTE (reani14 @ Oct 26 2011, 09:58 PM)
real fans will have it by November 8th.

you mean real fans that buy from backstage club, because they deliver internationally. Best-not-buy don't... Or you mean that real rush's fans are in the us only angry.gif

I see that Best Buy has the Time Machine cd release date(Nov.7th) the day before the blu ray release. I was hoping the blu ray & cd would of been all in one package. confused13.gif Don't matter buying both... maybe vinyl also!!! smile.gif Edited by softfilter