Hmmm was reading my Religion book.....

D-13

I was reading my religion text book today and it was talking about what different type of character you are.....this one I think we can all relate to!!

THE ARTIST

Is creative and intuitive, but can also becaose introverted and depressive. Are you unable to express your inner self right up front but only indirectly through the work you do? Are you secretly infactuated with some rock star or athlete, living a sort of illusion of friendship with him ot her? Do you feel gloomy more than most other people, withdrawing into a kind of protective haze? Do you find it difficult to be easygoing and spontaneous? Are you loney, feeling only "tolerated"? Do you find yourself "expressing yourself" in your clothing, jewerly. hairstyle? Do you spend a lot of time daydreaming of a self you would rath be? Do people whose judgment you trust ever suggest you might be a bit of a romantic brooder?

trink36.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 21 2004, 03:06 AM)
I was reading my religion text book today and it was talking about what different type of character you are.....this one I think we can all relate to!!

THE ARTIST
Is creative and intuitive, but can also becaose introverted and depressive. Are you unable to express your inner self right up front but only indirectly through the work you do? Are you secretly infactuated with some rock star or athlete, living a sort of illusion of friendship with him ot her? Do you feel gloomy more than most other people, withdrawing into a kind of protective haze? Do you find it difficult to be easygoing and spontaneous? Are you loney, feeling only "tolerated"? Do you find yourself "expressing yourself" in your clothing, jewerly. hairstyle? Do you spend a lot of time daydreaming of a self you would rath be? Do people whose judgment you trust ever suggest you might be a bit of a romantic brooder?

trink36.gif

I was exactly like that as a teenager, but things improved a lot. Rush sustained through many wobbly times, and still do. (Although in fairness I never imagined myself in a relationship with Neil NeilFinal.gif wub.gif no.gif ).

Sensitivity, intelligence, perception and they rock like there was no tomorrow!!!!!!

Wjat more could you want

2.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Sep 21 2004, 10:18 AM)
Cant say that I ever imagined myself being in a relationship with any rock star or athelete, but there are quite a few there that sound very familiar.

I am allowed to sleep with Dido if the chance ever comes - she is on my "list" with my wife yes.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 21 2004, 03:26 PM)
Cant say that I ever imagined myself being in a relationship with any rock star or athelete, but there are quite a few there that sound very familiar.

I am allowed to sleep with Dido if the chance ever comes - she is on my "list" with my wife yes.gif

Lucky Dido, but watch out for the quid pro quo!!!!!!!

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 21 2004, 06:48 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Sep 21 2004, 10:39 AM)
watch out for the quid pro quo!!!!!!!

??

Definition of: quid pro quo

quid pro quo: One thing for another; an equivalent.

Tit for tat... If you get to do it so does your wife. Although she'll probably pick someone other than Dido. tongue.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Sep 21 2004, 10:26 AM)

Interesting theory.

"Honey, I'll trade ya a Catherine Zeta-Jones for a Mel Gibson!" laugh.gif

QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 21 2004, 02:36 PM)

Interesting theory.

Wasn't this covered under another heading somewhere in the Rush Forum?

I had Kim Basinger and Angelina Jolie on my list....I'll have to ask who my wife has on hers (I know Kenny Rogers is #1).

QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Sep 22 2004, 06:49 AM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 21 2004, 02:36 PM)

Interesting theory.

Wasn't this covered under another heading somewhere in the Rush Forum?

I had Kim Basinger and Angelina Jolie on my list....I'll have to ask who my wife has on hers (I know Kenny Rogers is #1).

Kenny Rogers??? Dude! You gotta know when to hold 'em!!! icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Relaxed_Jack @ Sep 22 2004, 08:37 AM)
QUOTE (BSG @ Sep 22 2004, 09:25 AM)
Kenny Rogers??? Dude! You gotta know when to hold 'em!!!  icon_really_happy_guy.gif

rofl3.gif

She has Kenny....I have Kim.....

...but is it wrong if we both have Angelina? ohmy.gif

HMMMMM

unsure.gif ph34r.gif

QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 20 2004, 07:06 PM)

THE ARTIST
Is creative and intuitive, but can also becaose introverted and depressive.  Are you unable to express your inner self right up front but only indirectly through the work you do?  Are you secretly infactuated with some rock star or athlete, living a sort of illusion of friendship with him ot her?  Do you feel gloomy more than most other people, withdrawing into a kind of protective haze?  Do you find it difficult to be easygoing and spontaneous?  Are you loney, feeling only "tolerated"? Do you find yourself "expressing yourself" in your clothing, jewerly. hairstyle?  Do you spend a lot of time daydreaming of a self you would rath be?  Do people whose judgment you trust ever suggest you might be a bit of a romantic brooder?

trink36.gif

First of all, I was unaware that religion now involved personality behaviour studies??

Second of all, I personally do not suffer from any of the above mentioned..........

scared.gif

Get back in the bed Perry!!!

Be good and I may loosen the handcuffs. scared.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Jan 20 2005, 06:36 PM)
QUOTE (D-13 @ Sep 20 2004, 07:06 PM)

THE ARTIST
Is creative and intuitive, but can also becaose introverted and depressive.  Are you unable to express your inner self right up front but only indirectly through the work you do?  Are you secretly infactuated with some rock star or athlete, living a sort of illusion of friendship with him ot her?  Do you feel gloomy more than most other people, withdrawing into a kind of protective haze?  Do you find it difficult to be easygoing and spontaneous?  Are you loney, feeling only "tolerated"? Do you find yourself "expressing yourself" in your clothing, jewerly. hairstyle?  Do you spend a lot of time daydreaming of a self you would rath be?  Do people whose judgment you trust ever suggest you might be a bit of a romantic brooder?

trink36.gif

First of all, I was unaware that religion now involved personality behaviour studies??

Second of all, I personally do not suffer from any of the above mentioned..........

scared.gif

Get back in the bed Perry!!!

Be good and I may loosen the handcuffs. scared.gif

oh my.....yes religion sure has changed...i'm just glad i'm done with it for school. didn't really like it at all! Not sure about your last thing tho.... unsure.gif ph34r.gif

Archived