The Star Wars trivia game

Sark

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 28 2005, 04:34 PM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2005, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jun 28 2005, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 28 2005, 07:46 AM)
How about one from Episode II? Here goes:

Just how big was the order the Kaminoans filled?

One Million Clone Troopers.

no.gif close, but not quite

One Million One Hundred Thousand?

no.gif closer

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 29 2005, 03:56 PM)
one million two hundred thousand

yes.gif Prime Minister Lama Su told Obi Wan that two hundred thousand units were ready immediately with a million more on the way.

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Jun 30 2005, 01:38 PM)
that doesn't necesarilly meant the order was 1 million two hundred thousand. they could have been planning to make even more than the million that was on the way.

he has a point. I'm not sure if it is any good, but it is definitely a point.

No, my friend. If i'm quite correct, Arn was on about the ORIGINAL order (us regular posters on here can sense what each other mean tongue.gif ) Which clearly states one million two hundred thousand.

No need to be a sore loser, just wait for the next question.

Which is;

What was the name of the shuttle used by Han, Luke, Leia and Chewie to get on to the forset moon of Endor?

shuttle tyderian.

edit: and by the way i wasn't being a sore loser. i didn't even have a guess for that one. i was just stating that just cuz they say "200 thousand units are ready with a million more well on the way" doesn't mean the exact order is 1 million 200 thousand. if there's a part in the movie where they actually state that the order was exactly 1 million 200 thousand (or if they say it in the book) please point it out to me and i will gladly admit you're right. but as far as i remember there's not a part in the movie where it says the exact order was 1 million 200 thousand.

Edited by Freedom_Fighter

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Jun 30 2005, 03:13 PM)
shuttle tyderian.

edit: and by the way i wasn't being a sore loser. i didn't even have a guess for that one. i was just stating that just cuz they say "200 thousand units are ready with a million more well on the way" doesn't mean the exact order is 1 million 200 thousand. if there's a part in the movie where they actually state that the order was exactly 1 million 200 thousand (or if they say it in the book) please point it out to me and i will gladly admit you're right. but as far as i remember there's not a part in the movie where it says the exact order was 1 million 200 thousand.

yes.gif You're up FF!

And if you're going to be like that, there was no specific order because they didn't even say that the 200,000 were ordered. But as Dexter said earlier in the film; "cloners, damn good ones too." Would they really create more than asked too, and would the Jedi Sifo-dyas have paid for them to make them and not given an exact amount of how much he wanted?

i'm not saying there was no specific order, i'm just saying it's never really stated exactly what that order is.

here's the next question:

How fast can the Millenium Falcon go?

edit: and oh yea just so ya know, Syfo-Dias didn't order the clones wink.gif

Edited by Freedom_Fighter

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 30 2005, 03:32 PM)
Point 5 lightspeed if that's what you mean, i don't think it's actual speed is said in the movie.

yes.gif "It can make point 5, past lightspeed" ~ Han Solo

damn i was hoping that one would stump a few people.

anyway, Dooku ordered the clones, as proven by the line "Never heard of him. I was hired by a man called Tyranus"

QUOTE (Freedom_Fighter @ Jun 30 2005, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 30 2005, 03:32 PM)
Point 5 lightspeed if that's what you mean, i don't think it's actual speed is said in the movie.

yes.gif "It can make point 5, past lightspeed" ~ Han Solo

damn i was hoping that one would stump a few people.

anyway, Dooku ordered the clones, as proven by the line "Never heard of him. I was hired by a man called Tyranus"

I'm not easily stumped biggrin.gif

Yeah, i wasn't sure if it was Dooku, After playing Star Wars:Bounty Hunter i always thought it was a Jedi, but quickly realised it may have been Dooku's Jedi name. I always thought it was Sidious who ordered them and only made Dooku Get the host.

Ok, my Q, Who was Luke's wingmate in the Battle of Hoth?(and i don't mean Dack, i mean the other speeder who was always following him!)

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 30 2005, 03:49 PM)

Ok, my Q, Who was Luke's wingmate in the Battle of Hoth?(and i don't mean Dack, i mean the other speeder who was always following him!)

I seem to remember there were three different ones who were with him at different times.

But I think it was Rogue 4 (Hobbie) as he calls that name just as he gets shot down.

QUOTE (Arndrake @ Jun 30 2005, 03:56 PM)
QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jun 30 2005, 03:49 PM)

I seem to remember there were three different ones who were with him at different times.

But I think it was Rogue 4 (Hobbie) as he calls that name just as he gets shot down.

yes.gif

Hobbie's the main one.

Because Wedge and Zev were wingmates(me thinks anyway)

Jar-Jar is no secondary character!

Ahmed Best played someone who i can't remember the name of.

Anthony Daniels played Lt. Danni Faytonni.

Of you want the name of Ahmed Best's character give me five minutes.

Edit:Ahmed Bests character was Achk Med-Beg(not sure about the dash)

And it was Dannl Faytonni, not Danni.

Edited by Mandalorian Hunter

QUOTE (Mandalorian Hunter @ Jul 3 2005, 10:33 AM)
Jar-Jar is no secondary character!

Ahmed Best played someone who i can't remember the name of.

Anthony Daniels played Lt. Danni Faytonni.

Of you want the name of Ahmed Best's character give me five minutes.

Edit:Ahmed Bests character was Achk Med-Beg(not sure about the dash)

And it was Dannl Faytonni, not Danni.

yes.gif Obviously you looked this up because there would be no other way to know what the names of the characters were. I just wanted the actors, not the characters they played.

And Jar Jar should have been relegated to the ranks of blaster fodder like so many of the other cg characters.

Nah, it was in a Star Wars magazine ages ago, and every two weeks i go through the Star Wars databank and look up everything on one episode, and i looked Ep. II up the day before the question! But i like having questions where we have to research on different sources, makes it more fun! I have so many questions that can be used on the Expanded Universe!

I'll post my question later today, ok?

And PS, I did say i was a huge geek didn't I?