Buying the same album more than once

Soni

My boyfriend and I have Signals, Presto, and RTB on both CD and cassette. We'll pick up the cassettes in used record shops/shows because they're cheap and it gives him a copy for his truck, where the CD's are usually in my car.

He likes buying compilation CD's and accidentally bought The Spirit Of Radio compilation twice - once in a jewel case and once in a digipack. Was one of these an earlier edition or something?

Of course, now I'll be looking for vinyl too, because my mom gave me her old turntable and I've got it (sort of) working with a new belt (we did the same for his turntable). I'm running it into my TV for sound, so it isn't fabulous, but it's fun. The 45 RPM switch is a little dodgy, but if you twiddle around with it, it'll work. I already have the Caravan/BU2B single on CD and white vinyl. What fun. I feel like a kid again old.gif

Edited by 1 of the 7

Oh, yeah. There are many albums I have in both vinyl and CD. All my Genesis albums are in vinyl, CD and remastered 5.1 Dolby digital. If Rush does that with their catalog, I'll buy their 5.1 Digital Dolby remasters, too!

Also have the R30 DVD in regular and Blu-Ray. Of course, the regular one has an edited show but lots of extras while the BR has just the entire show. b_sigh.gif