Out of Print = Fair Game?

The Owl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

screw the RIAA. they only care about getting as much money as possible. artist does all the work and the RIAA tries to rake in all the money. artists use the internet to get products out. create a nice web page and sell it there. be nice if the RIAA just went away. they are lobbying congress millions of bucks to get their laws passed to stop file sharing in any shape or form. MPAA and RIAA are getting their way cause of all the scratch they have thrown to congress. the government will be shutting down web sites left and right. goodbye internet. it was nice knowing you

to me, music is free. rock bands are millionaires anyway, so what the hell.

anyone know a good site to download free songs from? are they even around anymore? lol

QUOTE (hobo73 @ Jul 23 2011, 12:34 PM)
anyone know a good site to download free songs from? are they even around anymore? lol

rock bands are millionaires?

i don't know if I have ever seen a more ridiculous statement on this site.

you have not even heard of over 95% of the working rock bands that exist so we have ignorance combined with a lack of any actual knowledge. Nice.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 23 2011, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (hobo73 @ Jul 23 2011, 12:34 PM)

rock bands are millionaires?

i don't know if I have ever seen a more ridiculous statement on this site.

you have not even heard of over 95% of the working rock bands that exist so we have ignorance combined with a lack of any actual knowledge. Nice.

Why does the perception still exist that rock stars are millionaires? It's safe to say most rock bands are not millionaires.