Astra- "The Black Chord"

The Owl

If you've read the most recent issue of Classic Rock presents Prog, you may have seen a little blurb about the next album by the stellar group "Astra" following up their album "The Weirding"....

I will post a scan when I can, but the name of the next album is called "The Black Chord" and recording is expected to finish as of the end of June.... so hopefully we will have the album before year's end...

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jun 28 2011, 09:38 PM)
Looking forward to the scan smile.gif

Just scanned this and posted it on my FB page... it's from the June 2011 issue of Classic Rock Presents Prog Magazine

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/267784_1420417166737_1721935193_673981_719708_n.jpg

And I read over it too fast earlier... IT IS OUT THIS FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Edit to Add: Sorry for the crookedness of the image... it's hard to get a magazine page scanned in an all in one printer/scanner/fax with the rest of the magazine attached)

Edited by The Owl

From their FB page Nov 10.....

"We just got the final master back of our new album The Black Chord. We can't wait for you all to hear it! More info soon!"

"Still waiting to hear back from Rise Above for a release date. I'll post as soon as I find out. Yes, I agree, it has been too long."

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Nov 30 2011, 04:28 AM)
From their FB page Nov 10.....

"We just got the final master back of our new album The Black Chord. We can't wait for you all to hear it! More info soon!"

"Still waiting to hear back from Rise Above for a release date. I'll post as soon as I find out. Yes, I agree, it has been too long."

I'm more excited about this then Clockwork Angels (I'd probably equally as excited about CA if I hadn't already heard those first two tracks). Still, let's get a move on guys - at LEAST post the cover!