Foo Fighters

briremo

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 18 2011, 09:26 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 18 2011, 05:19 PM)
This band does Nothing for me confused13.gif

Yeah I don't get the interest in this band, to me they sound like the kind of music that features in teen drama shows, the kind of throwaway alternative rock that is used in a fight scene in One Tree Hill or something.

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

I can just see angry teenagers roaming the Mall wearing their shirts laugh.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 20 2011, 03:20 PM)

Yeah I don't get the interest in this band, to me they sound like the kind of music that features in teen drama shows, the kind of throwaway alternative rock that is used in a fight scene in One Tree Hill or something.

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

Aye one-riff, tin foil poser rock for teenagers and oldie rockers who are desperate to be trendy and paranoid about being into too many "old" bands...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 20 2011, 03:33 PM)

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

Aye one-riff, tin foil poser rock for teenagers and oldie rockers who are desperate to be trendy and paranoid about being into too many "old" bands...

laugh.gif

WOW !! what happened here ? did the Dream Theater bashers get bored and attack the Foo's ?

Wait... who's watching One Tree Hill (what ever that is) ?

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

laugh.gif

If you knew anything about me your opinion might be a little different. I won't venture to shove a peg in your hole but I will tell you you couldnt be further from the truth.

I only care about enjoying what I listen to. And I enjoy this disc, thought I'd share... so moon.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Jun 21 2011, 06:21 PM)

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

laugh.gif

If you knew anything about me your opinion might be a little different. I won't venture to shove a peg in your hole but I will tell you you couldnt be further from the truth.

I only care about enjoying what I listen to. And I enjoy this disc, thought I'd share... so moon.gif

confused13.gif

Was I talking to you? I don't think I was, was I?

You must have seen yourself in my post I suppose. Don't feel too bad about what you see there, you are what you are and it's all good...

cool.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 21 2011, 08:38 PM)
QUOTE (briremo @ Jun 21 2011, 06:21 PM)

trink38.gif

trink39.gif

laugh.gif

confused13.gif

Was I talking to you? I don't think I was, was I?

You must have seen yourself in my post I suppose. Don't feel too bad about what you see there, you are what you are and it's all good...

cool.gif

K, as the OP and FooFi fanboy du jour I took it that way. S'all good. wink.gif