Quick Ticketmaster Question

That One Guy

So I went with the route of printing my tickets at home when i ordered through Ticketmaster. Despite my printer being full of color cartridge, the pages printed black and white. I called ticketmaster and they said sure thats fine it'll work. Is this true? I'm traveling from Salt Lake to Vegas for the show and don't wanna get turned down at the door. Should i reprint somewhere else?

2.gif

You should be fine. If there is a prob when you get there, they can look up your info online. Almost the same thing happened to my friend and i at AC/DC 2 years ago . No prob

QUOTE (desertfan @ Jun 15 2011, 10:32 PM)
I've had black and white TicketMaster ticket printouts before.  It's not an issue.  It's only the barcode that matters, not the color.

yes.gif They'll scan the barcode and once it's affirmed that they're your tix, you're in the door. Enjoy the show. 1022.gif 2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Nice mom, she bought you tickets!

I saw the Madison Square Garden show back in April. Both tickets had my buddy's name, they didn't ask for ID to verify.

My advice: if you're nervous about getting in, print the tickets somewhere else and forget about it.

But you won't have a problem if you don't

Almost forgot: going to the show tonight in Phoenix!!!

Edited by marlinsfan