I Need to be Around More

An Enemy Without

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 2 2011, 11:35 AM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Jun 2 2011, 11:31 AM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 2 2011, 11:23 AM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Jun 2 2011, 09:09 AM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 2 2011, 02:21 AM)
QUOTE (invisibleairwaves @ Jun 2 2011, 02:19 AM)
Solution: create a highly controversial thread and start your own crazy flamewar?

Even pigeons learn from experience.

conversely, you could try to start a legitimate conversation from an impartial and objective standpoint

very few TRF members could resist such an opportunity to launch their biased invective your way

trink39.gif

About what, exactly?

[see recently closed threads] wink.gif

Sure, except those were neither legitimate nor impartial. I need something better. I need... air bud?

indeed

you're entitled to get out what you put into it, brother:

http://www.urbancinefile.com.au/images/AirBud1.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be online tomorrow at 5:00PM. I'll be posting a thread on how it was Rush, and not Gene Roddenberry that created Star Trek. I'll bring the Klingon Blood Wine, Good,BadandRush will bring the math and Tick will bring the bacon.

Besides, weren't you online when Good,BadandRush and I had a bacon party after hijacking that thread that didn't have an OP which complained about stupid troll posts? tongue.gif

Edited by USB Connector

Well, this thread is going the right way for a repeat of yesterday's festivities.

Buckle up, AEW...you've got a front row seat!

popcorn.gif

.__^

| Rice-A-Roni

QUOTE (ioc @ Jun 2 2011, 08:02 PM)
Well, this thread is going the right way for a repeat of yesterday's festivities.

popcorn.gif
.__^
| Rice-A-Roni

A repeat maybe...but not quite so entertaining...so far at least

QUOTE (ioc @ Jun 2 2011, 03:02 PM)

popcorn.gif
.__^
| Rice-A-Roni

nah

this one's got 'blow over' written all over it

(I mean, we've been drinking day... trink39.gif )

QUOTE (Pags @ Jun 2 2011, 11:49 AM)
Yes, feel free to sling mud at everyone else but take issue when the mirror is held to your own face.  Your level of blind contradiction is quite amusing.  Staggering, yet amusing.

http://www.argspeaks.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/bam.jpg

Edited by Rush Cocky

QUOTE (ghostworks @ Jun 2 2011, 12:52 PM)
I remember a pretty recent thread (I believe it's locked now) where I tried to illustrate how insidious bias and prejudice can be by taking up what most would consider an indefensible position as objectively, impartially and neutrally as I possibly could

http://www.argspeaks.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/bam.jpghttp://www.argspeaks.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/bam.jpg

Ghostworks is a pedant. Don't be hoodwinked by his posts that imply his moral, intellectual, and humorial* superiority over everybody else.

*Humorial superiority - I couldn't think of a word that means "I am a really funny guy, but you are too stupid to understand my amazing humor", so I invented this term

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 2 2011, 01:08 PM)
Be online tomorrow at 5:00PM. I'll be posting a thread on how it was Rush, and not Gene Roddenberry that created Star Trek. I'll bring the Klingon Blood Wine,  Good,BadandRush will bring the math and Tick will bring the bacon.
Oh baby.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 2 2011, 01:08 PM)
Besides, weren't you online when Good,BadandRush and I had a bacon party after hijacking that thread that didn't have an OP which complained about stupid troll posts? tongue.gif
If I recall correctly, I believe I was intact online when that delightfully humorous event occurred. Ahhhh good times.

Wait... It did have an OP

fists crying.gif Nobody takes me seriously... fists crying.gif

Edited by An Enemy Without

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jun 2 2011, 09:11 PM)
Ghostworks is a pedant. Don't be hoodwinked by his posts that imply his moral, intellectual, and humorial* superiority over everybody else.

*Humorial superiority - I couldn't think of a word that means "I am a really funny guy, but you are too stupid to understand my amazing humor", so I invented this term

Great post. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jun 2 2011, 08:11 PM)
Ghostworks is a pedant.  Don't be hoodwinked by his posts that imply his moral, intellectual, and humorial* superiority over everybody else. 

Doesn't humorial relate to bodily secretions? huh.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 2 2011, 09:22 PM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 2 2011, 01:11 PM)
another thread about this? really?

About what? I wasnt referencing any specific event or anything.

uh huh.

Honestly, it seems like whenever something interesting or controversial happens in this forum, it gets jailed before I can add my two cents.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 2 2011, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jun 2 2011, 09:11 PM)
Ghostworks is a pedant.  Don't be hoodwinked by his posts that imply his moral, intellectual, and humorial* superiority over everybody else. 

Great post. laugh.gif

and if it were on point it might actually be funny, too! trink39.gif

(if anything I've posted has made you feel inferior, BN, apologies - sincerely)

QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 2 2011, 09:51 PM)

uh huh.

Honestly, it seems like whenever something interesting or controversial happens in this forum, it gets jailed before I can add my two cents.

Not specific enough. I could be talking about anything.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 3 2011, 02:00 AM)
QUOTE (fledgehog @ Jun 2 2011, 09:51 PM)

uh huh.

Not specific enough. I could be talking about anything.

eyesre4.gif

out of curiosity, if you weren't referring to the whole debacle with IATS's threads and ghostworks' response, what were you referring to? Or was it just a random, passing thought that ironically and coincidentally came to you at a good time?